Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Had a Vedy Vedy Great Time last night!!! Was it me or was the floor next to the outdoor patio sloped?!?

I know I had a few - Ok alot!!! Oooppppaaahhhh!!!!!!
I feel great today and ready to start it all over again!!
Mitch is taking me to the Red Wing game today for my Birthday!!! Gooooo Red Wings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
QUOTE(WETBAR @ Feb 29 2004, 02:24 PM)Had a Vedy Vedy Great Time last night!!! Was it me or was the floor next to the outdoor patio sloped?!?

it was sloped...at least that's my story and i'm sticking to it
Poor intimidator, he was right by the slope and i must have landed on him at least 4-5 times..Sorry bud

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
poor intimidator, hell i think he was there for just that reason. all the girls were falling on him...

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Just uploaded 1 video of my ding a ling to my yahoo group. The other good one is to big to fit. Figures, everyone yelling sociaaaaaaaal in the middle of it.

Uploading others from same night - to bad there is only 20 meg worth of free space.

Video capture

·
Registered
175 Posts
QUOTE(The Big Red Bus Driver @ Mar 1 2004, 09:14 PM)Just uploaded 1 video of my ding a ling to my yahoo group. The other good one is to big to fit. Figures, everyone yelling sociaaaaaaaal in the middle of it.

Uploading others from same night - to bad there is only 20 meg worth of free space.

Video capture
If you want, you can email them to me and I'll put them on my space for a while, I have 200 MB.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
QUOTE(Intimidator @ Mar 2 2004, 03:40 AM)QUOTE(The Big Red Bus Driver @ Mar 1 2004, 09:14 PM)Just uploaded 1 video of my ding a ling to my yahoo group. The other good one is to big to fit. Figures, everyone yelling sociaaaaaaaal in the middle of it.

Video capture
If you want, you can email them to me and I'll put them on my space for a while, I have 200 MB.
I'll make you a cd of all video taken by me in the last 3 months.

Pick and choose which to throw out there.

I tryed to send the good one in an e-mail but all bounced back to me. ?.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.