Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, someone said they knew the owners of bumpers.... can someone tell me who they are again? please?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I own a couple bumpers. They are outside on my car.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Aug 25 2003, 10:58 AM)hey, someone said they knew the owners of bumpers.... can someone tell me who they are again? please?

Talk to Pandora.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok...i'm sure i'll get the details from ya. let taxman know, too, please.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
I know them fairly well. We were talking about doing a card game there as a way to help mrssunbums sister. I am going to talk to them tonight about it.

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
I've known Bob & Carol for years, like many other long-time boaters.

I've also had the wonderful close/personal experience of watching many attempts at partnerships crash & burn!

I know that Cocktails/Dreams has been trying to buy them out for years! He's another one to give you a LOT of experiences & current info!

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
I suppose that my earlier reply to this thread might have been harsh towards the current owners / operators, but they are really nice great people to customers and friends.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hazy, thankyou very much for the info! my eyes are WIDE open! i'm sure we'll stay away now.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
i do not know what you have heard about bumpers but they are willing to throw a party for mrssunbums sister. they will include food for the party. they have a bad rap from the boat club next door. i rent a well from them myself and they are great people. i talked to carol tonight. she is more than willing to help. she even talked about drink specials for everyone there.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts