Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can any one give me some input on the service at wonderland or if you had experience with them I was looking at one of there Lowe boats. And was told to ask around before I buy What's up.

·
Registered
927 Posts
what size lowe boat is it? how many hp is the outboard?

my buddy wants to sell his lowe. its an 18' with a 90 johnson. its in great shape. he wants to buy a bass boat.
im not 100% sure, but i think its a 2000 model.

if you would be interested in saving some $$ on a pre watered, i can put you in touch with him.

if not, i cant say anything about wonderlands boat sales, i have never bought a boat from them. my friend has. i will tell him about this post.

i will say this about wonderland marine, they are a great bunch of guys ( and gals ). and they move a lot of boats, must be doing something right.

madman himself

·
Registered
52 Posts
I didn't buy my boat from Wonderland but I've had it serviced there 3 times. I have no complaints and they've had it done early everytime. It just went in for #4 this morning for some minor stuff that I've been procrastinating on. I'll let you know how it goes.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Gobyhooker, I am on there pro staff at Wonderland and they have treated me well since I have been involved with them. They do have a twenty bay service department. They service most makes of motors and are a direct Minn Kota service dealer.

If you have any questions on the Lowe's or service, feel free to contact me.

George Terrien

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The warranty and service is the biggest part in buying a boat now days the motors aren’t like they use to be just plugs and go, now everything is electronic it takes a qualified technician that knows what he is doing. Mad Man I was just looking for something around 15 or 16' small motor just to take the kids fishing. Thanks for the info I'm just looking through the fence right now, but would like to get something before the Perch run.

·
Registered
467 Posts
I bought my 2003 Stratos from Wonderland in March. Very good sales staff and I had a few extras thrown in for free, or just above dealer cost. I have had only one trip to the Service Department and it was not a positive one. I have however talked with many other boaters who have bought from Wonderland that have only good things to say...which is why I bought from Wonderland in the first place.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Another option would be D&R Sports in K-Zoo. They rig and sell 400-500 boats a year, so are well versed in every aspect of selling, rigging, and servicing boats. They have some boats on www.dandrsports.com

1 - 9 of 9 Posts