Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

Buying a digital camera

1K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  GaryDebs 
#1 ·
Looking to get a good digital camera and I'm comfused where to go. I think I'm set on getting a Sony. Who has the best prices?

See less See more
#6 ·
Try snapfish.com
They are a huge photo site and they have links and special deals for tons of cameras. They also ususally have freebies with it, like free digital prints or my friend got a free advantix camera and film with her digital camera and including shipping, it was all cheaper than any store.

#7 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ May 7 2003, 08:38 AM)Usually Best Buy.
Did you get a part time job there yet so we can get a discount????

#9 ·
look at www.bhphoto.com. Very respected camera store in New York. Good prices and great service

Check out www.dpreview.com if your not sure which camera to get

You can also try this new search engine that google has created. It's still a beta version but works pretty good. The search engine was designed to search for products. www.froogle.com

#11 ·
I bought a G3 from Dell.
Check out http://www.bensbargains.net. look around for camera deals.
the current posted camera deals expire today, but they have been having alot from day to day so keep an eye on that site if not ready to purchase today.

I spent alot of time looking for the best price / reliable / authorized dealer.
I settled on Dell because it was a little more than Buydig at the time, but wanted to make sure I was covered if something was wrong with the camera. A friend bought the same camera from Buydig a month later and had no probs though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.