Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a great time there, so many people showed up! It was nice to meet Grace finally. We then went to The Fly Bar, and it was not that busy but the smoke in there was unbelievable! I had to leave it was getting to me so bad! Any how I had a great time with everyone!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh, could someone tell me way it is BW3's when it is BW2's?????

Buffalo Wild Wings!?????

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Fireman when the chain first started it was Buffalo Wacky Wild Wings but the wacky was dropped once they started to expand but the BW3's part stuck.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
See Mike, ... you're not alone. Look at all the fun peeps you have to hang out with.

It was too damn cold to even want to go out last night.

I just stayed in and watched Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back again. God I love that movie.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
I KNOW IT'S EARLY, BUT CAN WE SEE THE PHOTOS? FEEL FREE TO LEAVE THE ONE OF ME W/THE TART FACE OUT

HEY, WHERE DID THAT BUBBLE WRAP GO??????

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Dookie @ Jan 10 2004, 09:08 AM)FEEL FREE TO LEAVE THE ONE OF ME W/THE TART FACE OUT

Mike, you can just email us that one.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jan 10 2004, 09:11 AM)QUOTE(Dookie @ Jan 10 2004, 09:08 AM) FEEL FREE TO LEAVE THE ONE OF ME W/THE TART FACE OUT

Mike, you can just email us that one.

if it came out the way i think it did....it's one for photo shop

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Had a great time. Good to see you Wiz and it was nice to meet Grace finaly.

We went back to Steve's bar after we left the "Fly Bar" at 2:00. Finaly got home at 5:00. Good Times

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(All Jacked Up @ Jan 10 2004, 09:57 AM)We went back to Steve's bar after we left the "Fly Bar" at 2:00. Finaly got home at 5:00. Good Times

I thought Steve's Bar was in "lockdown".

·
Registered
741 Posts
Had a great time at BW3's with everyone!! It was nice to meet a few peeps I've never seen yet. I was surprised on how many peeps actually showed up.
I wish Laurie and I could have stayed out longer but then again it was a change not going into work as tired as I usually am after stayin' out all night.

·
12,052 Posts
It was a great time! Nice to meet you Grace. Good job Wiz. The fly was fun too. Can't believe we stayed until the lights went on.
Of course my lights went out a few times.

Another weekend sleeping on someones couch.
This makes eight weeks straight? Yikes.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Jan 10 2004, 11:22 AM)Another weekend sleeping on someones couch.
This makes eight weeks straight? Yikes.

Is there some kind of world record your shooting for.

And next week it will be nine at Taxmans cabin, at least you will get a bed though.

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
QUOTE(afiremen @ Jan 10 2004, 02:56 AM)Oh, could someone tell me way it is BW3's when it is BW2's?????

Buffalo Wild Wings!?????
Its actually Buffalo Wind Wings and Weck. They dropped of the weck part and just call it BW3's. Read the back of the menu next time you are in there and it will give you the whole story.

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jan 10 2004, 10:04 AM)QUOTE(All Jacked Up @ Jan 10 2004, 09:57 AM) We went back to Steve's bar after we left the "Fly Bar" at 2:00. Finaly got home at 5:00. Good Times

I thought Steve's Bar was in "lockdown".

Uhhhmmmm . . . we broke the lock . . .

·
Registered
657 Posts
Nice to finally meet you Grace! So are all the new people in your life confusing you yet

Give it time and you will start to remember some of us.

Lot's of fun at BW3s!
Nice pic MJ

1 - 20 of 27 Posts