Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up guys. Just wondering if the cabbage and weeds are pretty well the same as in july. Coming up on wed. for couple days. Not a big deal, I'll find fish I'm sure, just trying to cut the curve a little. Will be launching out of the North east bay of Anchor and probably fishing around grass island. My last trip we caught two fifties and four others in the mid forties and couple of pike in a day and half trip. Hoping to do the same, but who knows. Hoping the east winds aren't messing up things. I've been tearing up the fish here in IN. mostly on swimming joes fished super fast over shallow weeds. I've also cut the bills down on some old unused cranks and thats been working good to. It seems like I'm loosing alot on cranks though compared to inlines. Yes, my hooks are razor sharp. Good luck guys, (and gals). Rusty
P.S. Does the bait shop on the northeast corner sell good baits?

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
The cabbage is still there.

Not sure about a bait shop in the SE corner, but in the West corner, right across from the Selfridge launch, Anglers Point has some real nice stuff.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.