Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey kids! mark your calendar for friday march 26th!

i'm working with capt rob and chuck brockman on a combined SOSCL membership drive/cabin fever therapy bash!! it'll be at the mt clemens chop house and banquet hall and include the membership drive, a divine dinner, discount cocktails, dancing, and a special surprize performance by some 'sizzling' performers!

LSCN & SOSCL presents:
"Exo-Tiki: An Evening in Polynesia".... mmmmmm... exotic!

what polynesians pleasures will YOU come up with?

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Thats the night of the second Kid Rock show at the Palace! I am gald I am going the First night!

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
me too, sounds like another long weekend...

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
CK, are you having the authentic-style polynesian dancers? We saw some of them in 2002 and it was great!! It was a group of like 3 women and 3 men and they did the whole trip-thourhg-the islands deal. VERY COOL! Not at all boring like I originally thought! And the food was excellent!

Also, if you need tiki drink recipes (AUTHENTIC tiki drink recipes) let me know. My buddy and I have 'em all! Tiki drinks originated from the Polynesian and Micronesian islands. If done right, they're not too sweet, VERY high in alcohol and you'll never even notice!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
campari, YES! those kind of polynesian dancers.. they also have a fire and a sword dancer. VEDY vedy cool!
and as for the drink recipies, sure... why not! anything to make us feel like we're somewhere warm!

·
Registered
843 Posts
QUOTE(afiremen @ Feb 16 2004, 06:52 PM)Thats the night of the second Kid Rock show at the Palace! I am gald I am going the First night!

And the night before the Kid Rock Cobo Show. Sounds like a lot of fun CK.

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
CK, did you establish the times for each event?

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yup yup.
i will be posting the main info/flyer thursday or friday.
chuck is an awesome guy!
it's going to be a BLAST!!!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE(garydebs @ Feb 18 2004, 09:47 PM)This will be sweet!

Will have to plan to go!

This is a good one for the event forum

yup yup
i'll be putting it there once the main flyer is all completed, probably friday

1 - 15 of 15 Posts