Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I'm kind of new to the board and I have a question?
I was wondering if you can rent cabins or cotages on the east side of the lake? when I come up to the lake, I have been staying at MicroTel Inn. I did a search but nothing came up? just wondering if there was anything on the water. any help would be great. thanks! see ya!!
brian

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
On the eastside of the pond try Bass Haven on Mitchells Bay. They have a website with all the pertinent information you`ll need. It`s http://www.basshavencanada.com/index.shtml Good luck and enjoy your stay. Don`t forget to post your results.

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
When you say Eastside are you saying Canada?

h2o<--says welcome to the St.Clair Network.

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
Oh that's the West side of the lake brian, there's nothing on the water there. but close. On the north side of the lake there's the Harmony hotel that's on a Canel I think it's in Fairhaven,or New Baltimore.

h2o<---says what state you coming from?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
H2o
just call me stupid
I live in Rolling Prairie,IN about 4 hours SW off of I94. I was just courious if there was any place better to stay. love them them smallies.....

see ya!!
brian

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
No brian not stupid. Be good. That harmony is on a canel and if your interested i can look up the web site let me know. What time of year would you be coming to the Pond?

h2o<---says I-94 all the way, cool.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
h2o
I will be coming in June? not sure of the dates yet. just so ya know, I mess around making hand made smallie jig's. I also make a really nice flipp'n jig.
send me your address if you ever want to check a couple out for your self. thanks for the help. see ya!!
brian

1 - 8 of 8 Posts