·
Registered
479 Posts
"WTF"

What the F*CK is wrong with California?
What the F*CK is wrong with the death penalty
I don't mean wait 20 years on death row, appealing the case,,,
I mean just F*CKING kill that bastard.

What the F*CK is wrong with politicians who allow this sh*t to happen repeatedly?
That bastard kidnapped and sexually TORTURED a girl 10 years before the "JAYCEE" girl,,
and he was out on parole for it when he kidnapped her.

What the F*CK is wrong with Vigilantee justice, going after that sub-human slime and just F*CKING KILLING him?

What the F*CK is wrong with aMERICa.

I am ASHAMED to be aMERICan

F*CK,, I want to kill that guy and his F*CKING WIFE

F*CK

"Sometimes death is good"

F*CK
F*CK
F*CK

Peace,,,,, my a$$

Reverend Pete 'theIwanttokillthatf*ckinga**holeandhiswifeGUY'

"WTF"

·
Registered
22,946 Posts
<playing devil's advocate>

The guy is a victim of society. We can't blame him. He is sick, and must be shown kindness. It would be wrong to resort to his level. It's not like he's a fetus or something.

View attachment 66102

I agree with you. Once we're sure, he should be toast! It may or may not be the deterrent we'd hope, but it for damn sure means he'll never do anything like that again!!!

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
I can't understand why when his neighbors reported there were children living in tents in the backyard of a known sex offender in 2006, the police went to his front door & never looked on the back yard!! His parole officer, who supposedly made annual visits to the home, and the police officers that went to his house should be held accountable. Useless!!

Terrible story all around. Her stepfather was long considered a suspect & it ruined the marriage. My prayers are with that child/woman, her children, & her family.

·
Registered
17,155 Posts
QUOTE(Jazzy @ Aug 31 2009, 10:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I can't understand why when his neighbors reported there were children living in tents in the backyard of a known sex offender in 2006, the police went to his front door & never looked on the back yard!! His parole officer, who supposedly made annual visits to the home, and the police officers that went to his house should be held accountable. Useless!!

Terrible story all around. Her stepfather was long considered a suspect & it ruined the marriage. My prayers are with that child/woman, her children, & her family.

Ditto !

·
Registered
526 Posts
If they killed this sick bastard the first time then this poor girl would have been fine. I hope the prisoners have a good time with him and his days are numbered. My prayers are for the girl and her family.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.