Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hammer just called. 15 of them are in Peglegs van, heading to the beer tent. The beer tent collapsed last night from the snow.
As reported earlier, only a couple vehicles can get in & out of Taxmans driveway. The van slid off the road into a ditch last night. Everyone is ok, they are having fun.

Threecrabs, I did let them know you weren't feeling the love....
If they can get any signal...I have a feeling you will be feeling the love all night long, baby!!!!!

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
she asked for it...

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Did I open Pandora's Box?

We are meeting Saleena, her boys and Samson at the SilverDome for Monster Truck.........VVVVVVVVVVVVVRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!! I have extra ear plugs

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Monster Jam!

My nephew RJ loves Monster Trucks...can you get tickets there? How much? Mmmm...might be fun!

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
now you did there all going to be calling you yelling sociall llll
dont forget to turn off the ringers tonight people..the mad phone caller will probally be at it again tonight..

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Ryan LOVES trucks, I mean he wakes up and the first things he says is "I wanna go play w/ my trucks" Hmmm DD maybe we can take your guys and my little guy? I'll talk to BT.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jan 17 2004, 02:23 PM)If I'm still up....I'm all for it!!!! I wannna hear ''SOCIAL'' from TUT!

DD....tickets at HERE!
Thanks Lisa!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
starts at 7:30 but you need to get there early to beat the crowds, like I told DD. we are in section 131 if you guys go.

i gotta get ready

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Nah I guess we'll wait till the next Jam comes to town. Geez I really feel like having a beer right now!!
Looks like I got go a shoveling, tho! <_<

O.k. Back on topic, any more calls those lucky beavers get to be whooping it up!!
<_<

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
I didn't get any phone calls <_< They should have gotten Sprint

Rich and I were gonna make phone calls last night, but he fell asleep and I saw no fun in doing it by myself

Had fun at Monster Truck....i'll post pics when I come back from Nino's! $6.50 beers were a bit much though <_<

·
12,052 Posts
Hey everyone, we're back. WHAT A BLAST!!! Actually the van slid off the side of the road when getting it out for the run. I pulled it out easy though. I'm going to download my pics now and start a new post.

·
12,052 Posts
Oh yeah, not much of a signal at the cabin. By houghton it was good. Sprint? not a chance.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
yeah, i didnt' have too much of a signal, either. what fun!!!
i'm putting my pics in the other thread too, hammer!
wish ya'll could have been there! but at least ya'll were thought about!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts