Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

Call from TUT

1K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  surfergirlck 
#1 ·
Hammer just called. 15 of them are in Peglegs van, heading to the beer tent. The beer tent collapsed last night from the snow.
As reported earlier, only a couple vehicles can get in & out of Taxmans driveway. The van slid off the road into a ditch last night. Everyone is ok, they are having fun.

Threecrabs, I did let them know you weren't feeling the love....
If they can get any signal...I have a feeling you will be feeling the love all night long, baby!!!!!

See less See more
#5 ·
now you did there all going to be calling you yelling sociall llll
dont forget to turn off the ringers tonight people..the mad phone caller will probally be at it again tonight..

#14 ·
I didn't get any phone calls <_< They should have gotten Sprint

Rich and I were gonna make phone calls last night, but he fell asleep and I saw no fun in doing it by myself

Had fun at Monster Truck....i'll post pics when I come back from Nino's! $6.50 beers were a bit much though <_<

#15 ·
Hey everyone, we're back. WHAT A BLAST!!! Actually the van slid off the side of the road when getting it out for the run. I pulled it out easy though. I'm going to download my pics now and start a new post.

#17 ·
yeah, i didnt' have too much of a signal, either. what fun!!!
i'm putting my pics in the other thread too, hammer!
wish ya'll could have been there! but at least ya'll were thought about!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.