Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

call hammer this morning and yell

724 views 23 replies 8 participants last post by  ThreeCrabs 
QUOTE(damn yankee @ Jan 17 2004, 10:31 AM)QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jan 17 2004, 10:29 AM) He didn't call me
Nobody did! Where is the love??? I bet their cell phones don't get calls up there!

That's why he called me twice! lost signal both times!?!

and

Guess they need Sprint up there

QUOTE(Pandora @ Jan 17 2004, 10:47 AM)prove those gm trucks are the best.
I stepped out of this thread, but the challenge brought me back in!

and how do you know??? my big, red beautiful dodge truck was not there to prove herself <_< And like I said....she's beautiful and isn't that what matters???

QUOTE(Pandora @ Jan 17 2004, 11:01 AM)QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jan 17 2004, 10:54 AM)
And like I said....she's beautiful and isn't that what matters???

are we talking about trucks here???? i usually go for the brains and the personality...
I think your pants are on fire

Becky is a hottie.....you won't deny that!!! plus, she has brains

QUOTE(scarab p-29 @ Jan 17 2004, 12:17 PM)From what I understand P-29 said that when he got there people were waiting on the bottom of the hill and he had to give them a lift in his Dodge truck!!

Is this MrsP29FP posting?

not only did the dodge go up the hill, but it was towing?? I'm grinning ear to ear and feeling proud. Wish I could have seen the moment

QUOTE(hammer @ Jan 18 2004, 03:40 PM)No he wasn't. So lose your grin.

AAAAHHHHH!

Still my truck is pppuurrrttyyy

No phone calls last night either..........that's what happens when you get too far off I-75 I guess.

QUOTE(hammer @ Jan 18 2004, 06:24 PM)QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jan 18 2004, 06:11 PM) No phone calls last night either..........that's what happens when you get too far off I-75 I guess.
No that's what happens when your drunk off your arse and go to bed by 11.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.