Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK. Time to muster up. Who's all goin' and who wants to go? I currently have a small crew going. The boat I purchased last fall is already in Port Clinton. Friday afternoon we will be leaving port and heading for PIB. There is already a crew of LSCN peeps at PIB. If all goes well we will be staying Friday and Saturday night. Sunday will be the voyage home to good'ol Lake St. Clair. Experienced PIB mariners are definately welcome. If interested pm me. So there ya' have it!

·
Registered
279 Posts
I would love to go as I've never been there, but sick with a cold and have something to do Friday night. Many thanks for the invite though.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(Mr. Big @ May 22 2003, 08:18 PM)OK. Time to muster up. Who's all goin' and who wants to go? I currently have a small crew going. The boat I purchased last fall is already in Port Clinton. Friday afternoon we will be leaving port and heading for PIB. There is already a crew of LSCN peeps at PIB. If all goes well we will be staying Friday and Saturday night. Sunday will be the voyage home to good'ol Lake St. Clair. Experienced PIB mariners are definately welcome. If interested pm me. So there ya' have it!

i will have to let you know.......
i will call ya tomorrow......
i am still up in the air.......

ed

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
We are up in the air. I will post it here if we decide to head out Saturday morning.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ May 23 2003, 06:05 AM)What's PIB?

PIB = Put In Bay on South Bass Island. It is an island resort a short distance from Port Clinton Ohio into Lake Erie.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ May 23 2003, 07:10 AM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ May 23 2003, 06:05 AM) What's PIB?

PIB = Put In Bay on South Bass Island. It is an island resort a short distance from Port Clinton Ohio into Lake Erie.
Oh, that's right. Near Cedar Point. I forgot. I also don't know what the Moot is.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ May 23 2003, 06:22 AM)QUOTE(HazyMemory @ May 23 2003, 07:10 AM) QUOTE(Snowmaker @ May 23 2003, 06:05 AM) What's PIB?

Oh, that's right. Near Cedar Point. I forgot. I also don't know what the Moot is.
look at the stclair chart for big and little muskamoot bay

·
Registered
585 Posts
Hey... be careful crossing Lake Erie...if you have never ventured out on that lake...it is VERY WICKED. Watch the wind directions especially when the wind is coming from the East. Lake Erie is known for its 6-8 ft swells. Been caught in it only once and I thought for sure we were gonners!!!

We decided to stay closer to home....gonna try to find everyone at Metro.

Have fun at PIB!!!

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
QUOTE(btenn @ May 23 2003, 08:44 AM)Have a GREAT time.Rerun don`t drink to much.
Rerun where are you staying?
I'm not going to be going down now. The boat was not ready yet. I'll be sticking a little closer to home. Metro on Sat and Waterloggs on Mon...the rest is by ear.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ May 23 2003, 09:03 AM)QUOTE(btenn @ May 23 2003, 08:44 AM) Have a GREAT time.Rerun don`t drink to much.
Rerun where are you staying?
I'm not going to be going down now. The boat was not ready yet. I'll be sticking a little closer to home. Metro on Sat and Waterloggs on Mon...the rest is by ear.
whut?????????????

Rerun, come with us!!!!!!!!!

We got all kinds of food/snacks, beer and of course jello!!! The weather might not be so good, but we are gonna have FUNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts