Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
a.k.a EZC
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If your place of employment is anything like mine, not a whole lot of "work" actually happens the day before a holiday. So, being a bit tired (and/or hung-over) wouldn't really matter as much as usual. Would your boss really mind if you showed up with blood-shot eyes, whipped cream in your hair and smelling of $1.25 beers? I'm calling out all of the peeps; let's show up in force and party like rock-stars! You can do it!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I think I'll just wait until Wednesday night. I don't know if I can deal with you all two nights in a row.

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
Snowflake and Sosassy,
#1. Dont cloud up a positive thread for a great party with negative posts.

#2. Dont be a PU$$Y.

Happy day B4 FN TUESDAY!

I agree with you EZC 100%

For you newbies to the TNTS experience, well you havnt truly experienced it yet. Lat year on a variety of diffrent occaisions weve had a packed dance floor as well as awful kareoke experiences, but more importantly. Many times weve had or 60 Peeps their at once.

I think after the holidays things will go back to normal for Tuesday. Large Numbers of Peeps. Hell some hardcore troopers still have their boats in the water. Come January, when were all shooting holes in our freezers. TnTs dance floore wont have much room on it. Not cuz of Rerun, me and Fireman but cuz every Peep on the planet will be their shaking their Asses.

J/K Sosassy/Snowflake about the well you know.

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
Anywhoo great thread idea EZC, Tuesday Night will be a great opputunity to get warmed up for Wednesday night.. It'll bumpstart one hell of a party week and youll get to witness one of my training sesions for next weeks fundraiser.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Nov 24 2003, 11:47 AM)I don't know if I can deal with you all two nights in a row.

Does this mean your mailing in Thursday, Friday and Sat nights?....why stop at two nights in a row......I'm going for 5 as of right now.

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Nov 24 2003, 11:47 AM)I think I'll just wait until Wednesday night. I don't know if I can deal with you all two nights in a row.

But we have to put up with you in here EVERYDAY! lol

See ya Tuesday, it will be my last one....

Mini

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Nov 24 2003, 12:31 PM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Nov 24 2003, 11:47 AM) I don't know if I can deal with you all two nights in a row.

Does this mean your mailing in Thursday, Friday and Sat nights?....why stop at two nights in a row......I'm going for 5 as of right now.

What's Thursday, Friday and Saturday??

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
happy tuesdayboozeday eve!!!!
i think i may make an appearance!

gotta say ta-ta to mini! is shandog coming, too?

and who says one can't deal with lscn peeps 2 nights in a row? lol! BRING IT!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Where's Mini going?

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Nov 24 2003, 12:43 PM)happy tuesdayboozeday eve!!!!
i think i may make an appearance!

gotta say ta-ta to mini! is shandog coming, too?

and who says one can't deal with lscn peeps 2 nights in a row? lol! BRING IT!!!!!!!!

Shan has school and I will be ther after she gets home. I dont think she will be attending.

Mini

PS Snow I am off to Houston on the 1st.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(John Maniaci @ Nov 24 2003, 01:34 PM)Snow I am off to Houston on the 1st.
Till when?

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
I think I just may show up
I'll have one beer, hug everyone....do some @$$ shakin' and then head to Hamlin Pub

Then you can call me a switchhitter

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Nov 24 2003, 01:40 PM)QUOTE(John Maniaci @ Nov 24 2003, 01:34 PM) Snow I am off to Houston on the 1st.
Till when?
I will be back home for Xmas and NYE then off to Houston (well actually will be travelling to fishing shows) again till sometime Spring 04.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
QUOTE(John Maniaci @ Nov 24 2003, 02:02 PM)I will be back home for Xmas and NYE then off to Houston (well actually will be travelling to fishing shows) again till sometime Spring 04.
I am going to miss you soooooooooooooo much!!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
QUOTE(CBJ @ Nov 24 2003, 12:26 PM)Snowflake and Sosassy,

#2. Dont be a PU$$Y.

Happy day B4 FN TUESDAY!

For you newbies to the TNTS experience, well you havnt truly experienced it yet. Lat year on a variety of diffrent occaisions weve had a packed dance floor as well as awful kareoke experiences, but more importantly. Many times weve had or 60 Peeps their at once.

I think after the holidays things will go back to normal for Tuesday. Large Numbers of Peeps. Hell some hardcore troopers still have their boats in the water. Come January, when were all shooting holes in our freezers. TnTs dance floore wont have much room on it. Not cuz of Rerun, me and Fireman but cuz every Peep on the planet will be their shaking their Asses.

I said it could change

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
QUOTE(soosassy @ Nov 24 2003, 02:55 PM)QUOTE(CBJ @ Nov 24 2003, 12:26 PM) Snowflake and Sosassy,

#2. Dont be a PU$$Y.

Happy day B4 FN TUESDAY!

I said it could change

I hope to see you there!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ Nov 24 2003, 02:14 PM)QUOTE(John Maniaci @ Nov 24 2003, 02:02 PM) I will be back home for Xmas and NYE then off to Houston (well actually will be travelling to fishing shows) again till sometime Spring 04.
I am going to miss you soooooooooooooo much!!!

Ahhh...how sweet

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
I took Wednesday off from work, so I will be there Tuesday night!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts