Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
ok, this saturday morn, we're trying to get a bunch of peeps to go visit our own camp-2-fires from 97.1 fm this saturday morning and bring him non-perishable foods for his drive. he's been living in a trailer at 13/wdwrd!

excal, capt'n rob, and myself are going down to bring him foodstuffs. you too! here's the dealio:

this sat, 12/13/04, meet at wild woodys at 9am with foodstuffs and anythig else you'd like to donate. then we are ALL going down to camp-2-fires on air show and bring the donations. if you can't drop em off, then please contact capt rob,excal or me and we'll get em from you. if you want to be on air and support LSCN, cool! PLEASE! WE WISH YOU WOULD! if not, we'll take what you give! whoooooooooooo!!!!

coolio? what you think?

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Yes we are!

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
Best Charity/Help support thread yet!!! and I mean that...no snickers here.

Bob does it every year!!! GO Camp 2 Fires!!!!

I will make arrangements to get there Sat! if not I will somehow get them to one of you.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks garydebs!
what do you all think? can you bring us some food stuffs and join us sat morn????????? it'll be FUN!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Hmmmm.... I wonder if we have time. <_<

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Dec 10 2003, 06:56 AM)Hmmmm.... I wonder if we have time.

You will if you get out of bed, I know I won't have time and be able to get there even though I would like to make the time.

I can't

·
Registered
123 Posts
What time will you be dropping the food off? Driving to Wild Woody's is quite a jog for me. Will meet you at the trailer though.

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
I could meet you guys at the trailer also, it is much closer than going to wild woodys. We will talk at the party fri CK.

·
Registered
622 Posts
I live less than a half mile from there(13 & Woodward), if anyone cant get to that location, let me know and we can arrange a pick up ...I can visit at the next socials as well for more pick ups, plus any other Ideas

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
What time exactly are you going to be at the trailer.....I have to work but would

maybe meet you there....

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
cool idea about meeting there for the peeps that live over there! why don't we shoot for 10:30ish at the trailer.

how fun!!!

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Dec 10 2003, 09:03 AM)I'd like to go or at least give some stuff up. Who's going to come kick me out of bed?
Just stay up all night Re....

Mini

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
TTT

Should be able to make this.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.