Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My insurance has kicked in and I need to go see a doctor for several reasons...

I live at 13 & Harper and would like to see a KIND doctor that caters to cowards. I'm looking for a friendly bedside manner and a smiling face - someone who explains things and takes time to talk to a patient. You know...a GOOD family physician.

Does anyone in here have a really good DR. that they can recommend that meets what I'm looking for? I mean, I need them to be really really nice and compassionate (yes, I am a total Chicken $hit @ the Dr.'s office)

I have a PPO or PPOM or whatever it's called - the large network thingie...

Thanks!
Shannon

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I hope you realize you have set yourself up in here for all sorts of exam offers.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Good one Snowmaker.. I'd offer my Doc Shandog, but his office is almost in Flint. Not much good for you. He is all the things you are looking for in a Doc.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Mrs. Dog (said with my very professional voice),

I know a lot of Doctors which happen to be my personal friends. I would suggest we sit down and see exactly what your needs are before I recommend a Dr.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Hey, Shan.....I love my new doc here in Troy. My old one (had him 11 yrs.) moved to Denver and I went through 3 drs. til I found the right one (I am a picky beautch). He's at HFH pm me if you want his name.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Lisa - but I was looking for someone a little closer to home.

Chris Craft pm'd me the name of someone right around the corner...I'll give him a try.

Thanks everyone
Wish me luck......

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
...guess I am too late...know most of the docs in the area and I have a GREAT one of you...I'm PMing it to ya, anyway ...just in case.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Good Luck! I know finding a doctor you can feel totally comfortable with is sometimes difficult. I have a wonderful Doctor but she is in Shelby. my mother, sister and I all see her, have been for years. She takes her time with you and explains everything. If it turns out your interested let me know.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
I want to find a new Dermatologist. Right now I go to Dr Stewart on Garfield and every single time I go there I'm waiting for 2hr past my apt to see him. Than he runs in and runs the hell out......1 min of service. Who has a good one that the line is not out the door for? I live in Fraser so the closer the better but will travel....short distance.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Hey Rerun,

Check out Dr Theodore Golden. He's @ 15 (?) and Van ****. He might be a bit strange, but I've been happy with him. Good Luck!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
I made a appointment to see a dermatologist and I can't get in until Aug.! Talk about p1$$ed! Can never get the same dr. twice either

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Jun 12 2003, 12:14 PM)I want to find a new Dermatologist. Right now I go to Dr Stewart on Garfield and every single time I go there I'm waiting for 2hr past my apt to see him. Than he runs in and runs the hell out......1 min of service. Who has a good one that the line is not out the door for? I live in Fraser so the closer the better but will travel....short distance.
Lisa Mans Dulac MD
32901 23 Mile Road
586-716-1291

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Rerun: she also has an office in GP, if that location is more convenient for you.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Jun 12 2003, 12:54 PM)QUOTE(rerun @ Jun 12 2003, 12:14 PM) I want to find a new Dermatologist. Right now I go to Dr Stewart on Garfield and every single time I go there I'm waiting for 2hr past my apt to see him. Than he runs in and runs the hell out......1 min of service. Who has a good one that the line is not out the door for? I live in Fraser so the closer the better but will travel....short distance.
Lisa Mans Dulac MD
32901 23 Mile Road
586-716-1291
she is very good-

I see her and so does my oldest daughter

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
My Doctor is very good. She's about our age and has a wonderful bedside manner. She's right at 9 and Jefferson. I know she takes ppo & ppom.
PM me if you are interested.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
DR. BEER JAMMER III...his motto:

"Lets play house...you be the door and I'll slam ya"

Sorry Shanners...its raining out and I am board. I hope goes well

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Jun 12 2003, 02:05 PM)This guy was the bomb, he is on the right

1 - 20 of 46 Posts