Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Waterlogged, P-29, Fast Eddie, Milord and I are heading down to PIB for X-mas in July and we think were going to need a 30amp splitter. Does anyone out here have one they would be willing to loan us? Of course we'll replace it if it's lost or stolen. Thank you in advance.
O yea were leaving Thursday at 6am so we would need to pick it up by Wednesday night.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Jul 21 2003, 04:09 PM)I've got one over at Mac & Rays. Call me when you're home this evening.

ICE COLD, huh?

Will do! Thanks!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
if instigator don't have one, i may have one, i had one at one time, not sure if i still have it, will check the dock box.
but if instigator has one, cool !!

·
Registered
168 Posts
I have a 30 amp Y that you can use. It is on my boat at 74 Mr. Mac at MacRay Harbor. You are more than welcome to use it and I will actually be out of town in Florida starting this Wednesday thru Sunday so I won't need it. Just call me on my cell @ 586-206-9149 prior to Wednesday afternoon if you want it and we can make arrangements for you to get it.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Penalty Box it looks like Waterlogged or myself will be giving you a buzz today sometime in the afternoon. Unless Eddie finds one in his dock box.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(Waterlogged @ Jul 22 2003, 12:53 PM)Hey Eddie, did you put your cord in that box?

looked in the dock box, and in the boat every where.
talked to my dad, he borrowed it for his early last year.
he has sold his boat since, he thinks it was on the boat when he sold it.
bummer ! <_<

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you very much Penalty Box for the use of the cord. I owe you one. That's why I love this board. Here's a guy that I've never met before and he's willing to loan me a expensive cord just for the simple fact that we have a common interest in boating and this board. Thanks again and I owe you a drink or two when we do meet.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Rerun,

No problem at all. I am always glad to help a fellow boater out, especially an LSCN member as I get a ton of use and enjoyment out of this site. Nothing owed to me, just stop by my boat the next time I am in the moot (probably this Saturday) and have a few test tube shots with us.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
P.Box do you want that back for the weekend? It's on Rob's boat and he's going over to the Thames this weekend. I can try and catch him before he goes and I'll swing by and drop it off to you....let me know.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Rerun,

No I do not need it until next Friday (8/8) am. You can drop it off any time before then at your convenience. If the boat is not there just throw it in my dockbox. Thanks.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(Penalty Box @ Aug 1 2003, 02:38 PM)Rerun,

No I do not need it until next Friday (8/8) am. You can drop it off any time before then at your convenience. If the boat is not there just throw it in my dockbox. Thanks.
Penalty Box,
again, thank you for your generosity, in letting us borrow
your property.
we really appreciate it.
LSCN is a great"brotherhood" type of atmosphere

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(Waterlogged @ Aug 1 2003, 03:07 PM)GROUP HUG! I LOVE YOU GUYS!
back at cha bro !!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts