Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i'm done updating my site, putting pics on it of famous peeps i met and changing the song from 'surfer girl' to 'la grange' (zz top...yeah baby!) and i go to put the picture cd's back up on the top shelf where i keep them, and as i stand on my desk...

...i FORGET the CEILING FAN is going and it whaps me BAP-BAP-BAP-BAP-BAP in the back of the melon.

ouch.

i am a TOTAL dork! anyone else ever get belted in the cranium?

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
LOL

Sorry, I hope you are ok, but that is funny!

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Now THAT is a blond moment.

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
LOL! That's hillarious!

Always wondered what that felt like, after some close calls, but have never actually been thwapped (or bapped)by a ceiling fan.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
I must have stood up into the support for the huge dolphin during the parade of lights on the clinton river at least 5 times, and last week on the cruise ship I tried to walk through mirrors in elevators a couple of times, so, no, CK you are not the only one.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
OUCH!!!
I hope you are ok!!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well, it didn't hurt initially, but now it's starting to ache! lol!
i am such a CLOD! hahahahaaaaar!

gaz, a beer sounds good. i deserve one for SUCH a blonde moment!

ow.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
bwaaaaaahaaaaaahhhhaaaa!!!!!

OMG - too funny CK!!

...and I know I'm laughing WITH you, not AT you!!!

Girl you're so silly......Thanks for sharing. I bet you did a HUGE DOH!! after that one.

ps. Take 2 tylenol as a provisional, and you're lucky your hair didn't get tangled up in the fan and whip you around in circles. hee hee

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
sheaaatt... ouch CK ...I know the feeling!!!.

I Had help the last time I ran my head into a ceiling fan though. I was standing on top of my counter looking for something in the cabinet up high, my boyfriend decided to help mr get down, grabbed me by the legs and swung me right into it

lol bap-bap-bap-bap... it was so like that!!!....

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
c-girl!! MMUUUWWWAHHHHHH!!! that was TOOOOO freaking funny! lol!!!!! hey, i knew ya'll would get a great laugh out of that one! lol!!! hee hee hee!

i'm cool. i'm ok...LMFAO, tho!!!

and yes, capt mike: better in the back than the front! lol!!!

i am ninja: head so hard no ceiling fan can bust it

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
ouch !!!!! glad your ok , almost as bad as closing fingers in a vise not paying attn . ...

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Aug 11 2003, 09:55 PM)so i'm done updating my site, putting pics on it of famous peeps i met and changing the song from 'surfer girl' to 'la grange' (zz top...yeah baby!) and i go to put the picture cd's back up on the top shelf where i keep them, and as i stand on my desk...

...i FORGET the CEILING FAN is going and it whaps me BAP-BAP-BAP-BAP-BAP in the back of the melon.

ouch.

i am a TOTAL dork! anyone else ever get belted in the cranium?
Thanks for making me laugh this morning CK...

I totally cracked up last night... Tom was taking a cat nap on the couch while i was doing my thing.. all of a sudden a place came over the house.**They usuallly fly over a few times a night b/c of SANGB** ANYWAYS, this particulare plane was SUPER low (felt like it was going to hit the house)... it woke Tom up, he sat up and then DUCKED... **laughing until i cried**! Now why would someone duck when a plane was coming thru the house- like it would really do any good.
Thanks for the laugh honey! hee! hee!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts