Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Hi all,

I have about one month before I go back to school full-time.
I haven't been a full-time student in years. My tuition is covered by a scholarship but the fees and books are quite expensive.

Since I just moved from my apartment complex into this house, I lost the job that I had cleaning the complex. I was hoping to drown myself in cleaning boats but my partner doesn't need more help until the end of the season.

Since it's pointless to pick up a 'regular job' for just a month, I'm hoping to bring in some, much needed, extra cash by cleaning or doing other household chores.

I work hard and we can discuss a reasonable rate. Please PM me if I can be of service.

Thanks,
Justine
ps. I also do the interior of boats

·
Registered
622 Posts
What a great idea, boat maid service...trash the boat over the weekend, and when you come back to it, its clean...

I will think about this

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(Bassneck @ Jul 22 2003, 08:20 AM)What a great idea, boat maid service...trash the boat over the weekend, and when you come back to it, its clean...

I will think about this
I do it EVERY weekend! I have three accounts now, but it's not enough.

BTW-I charge extra if i have to clean up projectile vomit or any kind of vomit for that matter
YUCK!!!!!

·
Registered
622 Posts
QUOTEBTW-I charge extra if i have to clean up projectile vomit or any kind of vomit for that matter YUCK!!!!!

On my boat, you puke, you die!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(Bassneck @ Jul 22 2003, 09:39 AM)QUOTEBTW-I charge extra if i have to clean up projectile vomit or any kind of vomit for that matter YUCK!!!!!

That's a rule I can live with. People are usually pretty good about cleaning that stuff up....most of the time <_<

Some boaters never fail to amaze me. This summer, one guy turned on a wax wheel INSIDE the boat with wax on it. It took me hours to clean all the little specs that flung everywhere!

Thanks for the responses on this everyone...do you think I'll get more work if I clean nekid??
Hopefully I'd make more $$

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
QUOTE(Dookie @ Jul 22 2003, 03:04 PM)do you think I'll get more work if I clean nekid??
Mama Mia, now thats-a-service!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(Campari @ Jul 22 2003, 02:55 PM)QUOTE(Dookie @ Jul 22 2003, 03:04 PM) do you think I'll get more work if I clean nekid??
Mama Mia, now thats-a-service!

Not quite sure if it's legal though

You can get into some pretty awkward positions while cleaning, especially on boats. I've gotten stuck in a compromising position a few times

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
QUOTE(Dookie @ Jul 22 2003, 03:04 PM)do you think I'll get more work if I clean nekid??
I think MellyJo just lost her job cleaning my boat!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(Milord @ Jul 22 2003, 03:03 PM)QUOTE(Dookie @ Jul 22 2003, 03:04 PM) do you think I'll get more work if I clean nekid??

OH NO

I'm not looking to steal another LSCN'rs business. Just looking to make some funds for the upcoming school year.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
QUOTE(Dookie @ Jul 22 2003, 04:06 PM)QUOTE(Milord @ Jul 22 2003, 03:03 PM) QUOTE(Dookie @ Jul 22 2003, 03:04 PM) do you think I'll get more work if I clean nekid??

OH NO

I'm not looking to steal another LSCN'rs business. Just looking to make some funds for the upcoming school year.

Dookie, don't worry about it ... I don't pay her! She's my girlfriend! I can see her clean it nekid anytime I want ... but you, now that may be worth paying for!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(Milord @ Jul 22 2003, 03:52 PM)QUOTE(Dookie @ Jul 22 2003, 04:06 PM) QUOTE(Milord @ Jul 22 2003, 03:03 PM) QUOTE(Dookie @ Jul 22 2003, 03:04 PM) do you think I'll get more work if I clean nekid??

OH NO

Dookie, don't worry about it ... I don't pay her! She's my girlfriend! I can see her clean it nekid anytime I want ... but you, now that may be worth paying for!

<_< Now dont put me in the middle of that one <_<

·
Registered
64 Posts
QUOTE(Bassneck @ Jul 22 2003, 09:39 AM)QUOTEBTW-I charge extra if i have to clean up projectile vomit or any kind of vomit for that matter YUCK!!!!!

what do you drink that is so bad that when you puke
it takes your life away?

Corn Whiskey ?

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ Jul 22 2003, 04:17 PM)any of you boyz ever get your hair cut by the woman that dresses in lingerie?? ... can't remember the name of the place
are you talking 'Lady Janes?'

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ Jul 22 2003, 04:17 PM)any of you boyz ever get your hair cut by the woman that dresses in lingerie?? ... can't remember the name of the place
hmmmmmm, if only i could cut hair
I KNOW HOW TO USE CLIPPERS!!

I've heard of topless car washes, topless/nude maids(usually a front, no pun intended
) But nothing in Michigan.

·
12,052 Posts
I HAVE A NAKED MAID.........Oh I guess Jenn doesn't count. <_<

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
QUOTE(delsolcruz @ Jul 22 2003, 04:49 PM)Steve gets his hair cut at Lady Janes too.
I have never heard of Lady Jane, she sounds like a Dominatrix

1 - 20 of 23 Posts