Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apparently I have some issues...

just had a lady at work tell me "did you know that your shirt is on inside out?"

so then I put it right side out yet it was on backwards when I exited the stall

so then I finally got it right...

how nice.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
LOL- i usually have my shirt on backwards at least once a month-

the other day, yesterday as a matter of fact.. i get dressed in the bedroom and go in front of the bathroom mirror and i noticed i had my tank top on inside out AND backwards... see what lack of sleep will do to a person...

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Funny! My neighbor Laura pulled up to me in the HCN parking lot the other day to say hi, I couldn't keep a straight face because her shirt was inside out and back-words with the tag underneath her chin.

Was it wrong that I never told her?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Rob @ May 13 2004, 12:50 PM)Funny! My neighbor Laura pulled up to me in the HCN parking lot the other day to say hi, I couldn't keep a straight face because her shirt was inside out and back-words with the tag underneath her chin.

Was it wrong that I never told her?

Well, at least she didn't have her bra on the OUTSIDE of her shirt. Or, since her shirt was inside-out, technically it would be on the outside of her shirt.

Either way, she probably thought you were staring at her chest.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Iam color blind so when i wear dark socks i have a hard time matching up dark blues and browns and greens so i usually have to ask if they are the same color so i dont wear to different colors. Other that that i do ok

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i have no problem dressing myself, but sometimes the static electricity fairy wants to wear my clothes at the same time too and i end up wearing accessories that i never thought of... like my underwear on my pants leg in back?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Once I wore one black shoe and one brown shoe to work. It was broguth to my attention b y my boss just after we had gotten out of my first meeting with the Director.

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Oh, I have done the inside out shirt routine many of times....Usually I catch it myself at work

I also often have a softener sheet up my pant leg....

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
One time I showed up at work with 2 different shoes on, they were very similar though. I had to tell my boss I had to go to our other building and then run to payless, down the street, and grab a pair of shoes.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
I've been caught wearing two different earrings before - try on each style in each ear to see which one to wear and get sidetracked then realize 'there was something I was going to do' but forget what is was until it's pointed out to me

the fab softener sheet up the pance is classic Jill

·
Registered
184 Posts
On a related question... do you ever tuck the tag back in on a stranger's shirt? I did this while waiting to get off the ferry from Alcatraz and my husband couldn't believe I was touching a stranger's neck!

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ May 13 2004, 11:53 AM)oh so wrong!

I like your little banna dancing in the middle!
Can I dress him??

Never mind I don't have anything that minute that would fit him.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
QUOTE(mirth @ May 13 2004, 12:59 PM)yes, I can dress myself:

I wear big boy underwear now
LMAO!!

Today, I have on black underwear w/ snowmen all over them & I'm wearing a short skirt.........

(need to do laundry)

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
QUOTE(puppetshow @ May 13 2004, 06:17 PM)Today, I have on black underwear w/ snowmen all over them & I'm wearing a short skirt.........

(need to do laundry)
show us we dont belive you

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
QUOTE(bobrob @ May 13 2004, 06:26 PM)QUOTE(puppetshow @ May 13 2004, 06:17 PM)

Today, I have on black underwear w/ snowmen all over them & I'm wearing a short skirt.........

(need to do laundry)
show us we dont belive you

Funny....... Bob

at least I'm wearing it this time

1 - 20 of 29 Posts