5,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Is the weekend here yet??????

KIDS!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Mike & I are going to have pasta too!!! I hope Mike does not look like that when he is done!!!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Girlie @ Sep 18 2003, 07:07 PM)Mike & I are going to have pasta too!!! I hope Mike does not look like that when he is done!!!
If he does, please post a pic!

How cute, Saleena! I've been so sick all week I haven't cooked and am feeling guilty

How old are your boys? My Mak likes playing with the boys
Just like mommy

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Sep 18 2003, 06:13 PM)...... I've been so sick all week I haven't cooked and am feeling guilty

No your not......just ask 3crabs.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Sep 18 2003, 07:38 PM)QUOTE(threecrabs @ Sep 18 2003, 06:13 PM) ...... I've been so sick all week I haven't cooked and am feeling guilty

No your not......just ask 3crabs.

You better ask him again....I've been really sick
Fever: 102.7, x-rays, blood count=acute sinusitis. It sucks! gggrrrr.......so much to do now, too.

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Sep 18 2003, 07:23 PM)You better ask him again....I've been really sick

He said you're too sick to cook, but not to post all night.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
At that age EVERYTHING is finger food.

I always felt utensils where a huge waist of time. Your little guy has it right! Shovel it in then get on with the drinking..............………………………………...um I mean play time.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(Gaz @ Sep 18 2003, 10:36 PM)Reminds me of college.
oh no! Don't tell me you were a football player!?!?!?You just reminded me of my experience working in the Penn State Football Players Dining Hall...one of the WORST experiences of my life...my little guy's mess was NOTHING compared to the disgusting messes those dudes left...

ThreeCrabs: The little one (Jamie) is 4 and my oldest (Jeremy) is 8.

I guess Mikey stayed neat with his dinner, because I don't see a pic...he he....let's see what Snowmaker produces in the a.m. though...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts