Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am requesting to live vicariously through you guys/gals as I am mend the mend from a herniated disc and have to lay low. The weather looks like it is going to be awesome through the holiday weekend. Please get out fishing and post some pics under this link. I am begging you. Thanks.

·
Registered
958 Posts
QUOTE(Eric C. @ Sep 4 2009, 09:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I am requesting to live vicariously through you guys/gals as I am mend the mend from a herniated disc and have to lay low. The weather looks like it is going to be awesome through the holiday weekend. Please get out fishing and post some pics under this link. I am begging you. Thanks.

I hope a 39" musky helps!

Water Boat Vertebrate Fisherman Outdoor recreation

Attachments

·
Registered
533 Posts
QUOTE(Eric C. @ Sep 4 2009, 01:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I am requesting to live vicariously through you guys/gals as I am mend the mend from a herniated disc and have to lay low. The weather looks like it is going to be awesome through the holiday weekend. Please get out fishing and post some pics under this link. I am begging you. Thanks.
I feel your pain, I hope you're not experiencing leg pain as a result; thats the worst. Take it easy, a bad back is like a hangover, the only cure is time.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Yep definately have had the pain down the legs this week. It has subsided to some degree since the nerve block shot yesterday. I can only hope it lasts. Thanks for the well wishes, now I want you to catch a hog like this.

Water Plant Fisherman Outdoor recreation Fish

Even though my head's cut-off you can tell its me because I held that fish the exact same way as my avatar fish including hand position, lol.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.