Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

· Premium Member
16,364 Posts
OMG......you have no idea how awesome this is.....

Cgirl, YOU ROCK!

Open invite for you and your boy for fishing, and PLEASE dont let any of these lame fisherpeople see how hot you really are....

Really guys, she is as pretty as a sheephead at 1:00pm on a tournament day...lol

See her avatar? not even close.....SMOKIN!!!!!!!

Are you gonna be there tomorrow?

I think I will wear another buttoned shirt.....lol

Mini

Can you tell I like her? lol

PS I may have a canadian w/me....and a great looking Blonde (if things are aligned)

· Registered
3,135 Posts
awww MIni... so very kind! ... I can't believe I was compared to the beauty of a fish!... If I didn't know any better, I may have been offended but knowing you're a die hard, I say thankyou!...

I Will definitely take you up on that offer... as a matter of fact.. i'm holding it to you now...
I'm looking forward to a day of fishing with out actually having to spend the whole night before baiting nets just to go!!!

Not making any promises for tonight.. but will do my best... I think I just read somewhere that you won't be around for awhile so if I do miss you... have a safe and wonderful trip and I'll catch up with you when you get back!

Take care mini.... talk to you soon

· Registered
8,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Cgirl,

That is just the kind of site I was looking for when I started this thread. The site that I found and posted is one that is operated by the Province. I am not sure how the exchange rate works out but when I ordered my license over the phone I paid $59 Canadian. I guess I will find out what that works out to when I get the bill from Visa.

Thanks for the info. I hope you kept your citizenship so you can still get a resident rate.

Jim

· Registered
3,135 Posts
hey old man!..
I'm still Canehdian and most likely always will be.... the situation seems to suit many purposes... seems I have the best of both worlds!!!

Nice to meet you guys!>.. perhaps Mini can convince more of you to head on out with everyone on a tues night!... I try and behave myself and stay home during the week, but do get out once in a while!!....

Great group, great people!

Mini:.. what's up with the button shirt?....
... make sure you set these guys straight and let them know that I can fish with the best of them! ... i too have stories to tell...

· Registered
3,135 Posts
QUOTE(Old Man of the Sea @ Mar 11 2003, 01:08 PM)Cgirl,

That is just the kind of site I was looking for when I started this thread. The site that I found and posted is one that is operated by the Province. I am not sure how the exchange rate works out but when I ordered my license over the phone I paid $59 Canadian. I guess I will find out what that works out to when I get the bill from Visa.

Thanks for the info. I hope you kept your citizenship so you can still get a resident rate.

Jim

I'm guessing your bill should be around 40 bucks...

· Registered
1,976 Posts
You have to get to the Marine City Ferry before 10pm. You ride across on foot and they write your licenses while they cross and return.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.