Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
speaking of Lakeside Fishing Shop.

i got my canadian license and walpole permit through them today. the will mail them priority mail for $ 4.00.

you can get them through there web site. saved me about 80 miles of driving. not to mention the border crossing.

wish they did I-68 forms.

·
LSCN Sponsor since 12/07
2,539 Posts
Canadian (Ontario) non-resident seasonal fishing licenses, and Walpole Island permits, may be ordered over the phone or at our website (lakesidefishingshop.com). They both can be picked up at the store, or mailed directly to you for $4 shipping.

The Walpole permits are available at any time over the counter at the store, while the Ontario license applications are gathered during the week, up until closing on Wednesdays. We go to Windsor on Thursday mornings to get the Ontario license applications validated, and they can be picked up at the store after 3:00 on Thursday afternoons.

Form what I understand, the I-68 forms (if you feel you need one) are only available at the border crossings.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
I talked to the MNR in Ontario and they are in the process of making a website where you can download one right off of the net....just like Michigan....

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Does the Internet look different in Canada?

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Yeah, and so do the women. Some look bad enough to make a train take a dirt road.

·
LSCN Sponsor
2,482 Posts
QUOTE(206champ @ May 20 2004, 10:58 AM)They were born in Canada and assembled in the US, (by some of the finest plastic surgeons).

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Shania was born in Windsor.....One of these days, I'll return her calls.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
She's already got a daddy DR P!!!

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
...and his name is "Mutt"......

he's probably a bad dog!!
......but wouldn't you love to have Shania training you??

I'd be addicted to "Beggin' strips!!!"

1 - 16 of 16 Posts