Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few months ago we were all talking about how we cant wait untill we go boating and launch, time goes by fast that now we gotta talk about winter storage.....
Time goes by SOOOO fast!

·
Registered
10,039 Posts
QUOTE(iLLuZiiOn x @ Sep 15 2009, 09:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>A few months ago we were all talking about how we cant wait untill we go boating and launch, time goes by fast that now we gotta talk about winter storage.....
Time goes by SOOOO fast!

Still another good month of boating ahead + some for us diehards.

·
Registered
17,155 Posts
QUOTE(iLLuZiiOn x @ Sep 15 2009, 09:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>A few months ago we were all talking about how we cant wait untill we go boating and launch, time goes by fast that now we gotta talk about winter storage.....
Time goes by SOOOO fast!

I can tell you...the older you get, the faster it goes

Gotta enjoy it while you can !

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
I can't believe it either! The sun is already landing in the wrong place on the horizon, and heading in at dusk no longer get you back to the dock at 10 pm. I don't like it.

I don't understand why time feels the way it does. If I think back to boating in April, it feels like a long time ago. Yet at the same time, it feels like summer passes in an instant. How can both be the case??? I don't get it!!!

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
QUOTE(Away Point @ Sep 16 2009, 12:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I can't believe it either! The sun is already landing in the wrong place on the horizon, and heading in at dusk no longer get you back to the dock at 10 pm. I don't like it.

I don't understand why time feels the way it does. If I think back to boating in April, it feels like a long time ago. Yet at the same time, it feels like summer passes in an instant. How can both be the case??? I don't get it!!!

It must be the drugs..................

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ Sep 16 2009, 12:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Away Point @ Sep 16 2009, 12:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I can't believe it either! The sun is already landing in the wrong place on the horizon, and heading in at dusk no longer get you back to the dock at 10 pm. I don't like it.

It must be the drugs..................

Or lack there of!

·
Registered
10,039 Posts
QUOTE(fitsus @ Sep 16 2009, 06:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(iLLuZiiOn x @ Sep 15 2009, 09:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>A few months ago we were all talking about how we cant wait untill we go boating and launch, time goes by fast that now we gotta talk about winter storage.....
Time goes by SOOOO fast!

Still another good month of boating ahead + some for us diehards.

what's wrong with you peeps

Captains please move this thread to the Politcal ones

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,543 Posts
i'm hoping to haul out end of oct
but my sea pump has been leaking pretty bad so I may come out early and fix it
still debating
right now I turn the valve off so my pump don't run to much

we'll see

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
QUOTE(mark352 @ Feb 3 2010, 08:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(iLLuZiiOn x @ Feb 3 2010, 08:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hmmmm? Now winters going by fast! But we gotta start slowing down by end of march. Going for April 1st!!!!

March 27 is the goal

Speaking of that, some pair of scoundrels went an scheduled their wedding that day. Then, the SOBs went and invited us!

I'm hoping something in this scheduling gives!

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,543 Posts
QUOTE(Away Point @ Feb 3 2010, 11:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(mark352 @ Feb 3 2010, 08:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(iLLuZiiOn x @ Feb 3 2010, 08:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hmmmm? Now winters going by fast! But we gotta start slowing down by end of march. Going for April 1st!!!!

March 27 is the goal

Speaking of that, some pair of scoundrels went an scheduled their wedding that day. Then, the SOBs went and invited us!

could be the 28th

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
QUOTE(mark352 @ Feb 3 2010, 11:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Away Point @ Feb 3 2010, 11:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(mark352 @ Feb 3 2010, 08:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(iLLuZiiOn x @ Feb 3 2010, 08:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hmmmm? Now winters going by fast! But we gotta start slowing down by end of march. Going for April 1st!!!!

March 27 is the goal

could be the 28th

Hope it works out!

I'd be more than willing to help with prep work too. I'm not a total free-loader!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts