Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

Capt'n Chris and AmieLou's Party

2K views 21 replies 12 participants last post by  Amielou 
#1 ·
LSCN Peeps

Amie Lou and I would like to invite everyone with a free schedule on October 18th to attend our 2nd annual Halloween party.

The party consists of good friends, lots of drinks (which are provided by the hosts of course) and good times.

Please
see this link for more information

If there are any questions we can answer, please don't hesitate to ask.

Hope to see everyone there.

#3 ·
You guys...did you know that is the same day as the benefit for the SunBums sister...????

I went to the FIRST ANNUAL HALLOWEEN BASH and it ROCKED!!!

#5 ·
We did know that, and by no way shape or form want to discourage anyone from attending the benefit for the SunBums sister.

Our party has been planned for quite sometime, I've just put off posting anything pertaining to the party until closer to Halloween.

We have quite a few friends and family coming from out of state for this party, so we can't reschedule.

We are definitely disappointed that we can't attend the SunBums benefit, but will be there in spirit.

#6 ·
We'll definately try to make it. Even if I get football tickets and we've spent the entire day in Ann Arbor. That's U of M's homecoming game day against Illinois.

#13 · (Edited by Moderator)
TTT

Lets get some peeps to go here too. I am going to try and hit both parties tomorrow!

Remember this is on the east side, closer to home, easier to drive home or to get a ride home!

#14 ·
QUOTE(afiremen @ Oct 17 2003, 04:37 PM)Lets get some peeps to go here too. I am going to try and hit both parties tomorrow!

Remember this is on the east side, closer to home, easier to drive home or to get a ride home!

Hopefully we can stop by. Its a LOT closer to home. Plus, I think the Sunbums are mad at me.

#15 ·
Hopefully we can stop by. Its a LOT closer to home. Plus, I think the Sunbums are mad at me.
[/quote]
see i told you that good wife post would make someone upset snow .....

#16 ·
QUOTE(bobrob20 @ Oct 18 2003, 08:48 AM)see i told you that good wife post would make someone upset snow .....

No, that wasn't it.

#18 ·
Sorry I didn't make it, but the bus ride to the benefit sounded too good to pass up! I didn't have to watch how much I was drinking! And god know I drank alot!

#19 ·
the halloween party was great, thanks Chris and Amie had a great time!!

felt a 'lil
after the ice luge

#21 ·
We had a blast. It was great to meet your families and see your house. I can't believe that fire was hot enough to melt a steel barrel.

#22 ·
I don't think I have ever done that many shots in one night before. I made close to 600 jello shots and not one is left, (mostly from the hayride) and the luge was insane but well worth it. Al and Mike thanks for coming by with your ladies, can't wait till next year. I still have green paint on my face.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.