Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I talked to several people and they said yes but wanted to make sure we had some more takers I'll be hanging ligths 4 about a half hour then drinking all night

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
What time Paul?

I am volunteering at a womans and childeren's shelter that day but I am free in the late afternoon.

Let me know

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've always got a spot for Boat chic. As every party starts I'll be drinking at 5:00 pm come any time after that I'll play the movie the christmas Story (you'll shoot your eye out kid)

The light project won't be a Tim Allen style I'm scrouge, everyone knows that.

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
HA HA HO HO PAUL YOU ARE NOT A SCROOGE!
WELL YOU ADVERTISE FREE BEER THEN TELL EVERYONE THEY NEED TO WORK HANGING LIGHTS.......YOU SHOULD SAY COME HELP PUT UP LIGHTS AND I'LL PAY YOU IN BEER.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
i'd like to stop by. i don't have directions, but i've got your number. i'll call if i need directions. i have to work at the bar, and i'm not sure when i'll be able to get out. if you don't hear from me by 12:30 AM, i'm still working and won't be by.

·
12,052 Posts
I'd like to stop by paul but will be going to tin fish for Laney's b-day party.

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
I will be at church <_< I am a conformation sponsor for my cousin. The wierd part is that I never go to church and I am supposed to be a role model
Anyway, have a beer for me

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'll have a beer for everyone with every one.
Pandora please this time no drawing in my book of light houses

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
still going or just getting started

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Dec 5 2003, 12:37 PM)I'd like to stop by paul but will be going to tin fish for Laney's b-day party.
Luv ya, man.

...the rest of you suck.
J/K but who wants to hang LIGHTS when you can hang with ME...

You all should be going to the TIN FISH, including you Mr.CaptnPegLegg

THE "IT'S NOT A SURPRISE PARTY ANYMORE" PARTY is THE place to be tomorrow night.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
lets see... hot chicks or free beer... <_< <_< <_< hey wait i quit drinking, hot chicks it is... i'll stop by earlier paul before tin fish.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
HOT CHICKS!!!!
free beer????

HOT CHICKS!!!!
free beer????

HOT CHICKS!!!!
free beer????

HOW ABOUT HOT CHICKS DANCING ON TABLES

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Dec 5 2003, 09:28 PM)QUOTE(hammer @ Dec 5 2003, 12:37 PM) I'd like to stop by paul but will be going to tin fish for Laney's b-day party.
Luv ya, man.

...the rest of you suck.
J/K but who wants to hang LIGHTS when you can hang with ME...

You all should be going to the TIN FISH, including you Mr.CaptnPegLegg

THE "IT'S NOT A SURPRISE PARTY ANYMORE" PARTY is THE place to be tomorrow night.
Thats pretty rough man, jumping in somebody elses thread and then harping on their intentions, neither one of you used the beach house or probaly checked the beach house. They cleaned up Pauls hyper posting. How ever nowhere in Peglegs thread does it say dont go to Laneys B-day.

The guys bus is pretty much donated to LSCN functions any and every time its requested. Hes swamped with his business, it bottlenecks at the end of the year. Since hes self employed. When hes on the board the only employer hes ripping off is himself. He doesnt read the board or have time to study it like we do. N.B is a long ways a way and every party this month is at a bar. Ill be going to Peglegs for some beer and holiday cheer. If your going to Laneys B-day party, post it in her thread and hey man, Merry Christmas, drive safe and have a good time.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts