Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm wondering what to do had a great bus trip last year it was awesome. I like the Idea. We would hit the hole in the wall bars speak up.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
How about the trip up M-29 to hit all the lake bars that we don't hit during the summer?

·
Registered
9,469 Posts
i know a couple cool H-I-T-W bars that are fun and cheap.... im talking free pool and $4 pitchers.

does this post mean your inviting LSCN peeps to celebrate with you???

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
We can call it the whistle stop Birthday tour and give everyone, say like 20 minutes and then blow the whistle and leave in 5 more minutes!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Wish I would of had a whistle for Ck's party, my throat was sore the next day from yelling time to go!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Take the bus to Ann Arbor for a Tailgate-style party.

·
Registered
9,469 Posts
you wish you had a whistle, i just wish i could have been there.....

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Nov 16 2003, 06:20 PM)Does this mean we have to drink again?

And that would be a problem, why..............

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Sorry Pauligan I was told it was those guys I was corrected by two people that the host is a very nice guy
in the last 2 min. sorry I hope the ones I was speaking of won't be there..

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
um... I'd appreciate it if you retracted those words, it's quite rude and uncalled for...

these people are OLD friends of mine have never been to TNT's and do not do that type of thing...

you are confusing them with other people and I know which other people you are speaking of.

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Thank you...

Doubtful those guys will be there as they are not members of the board and I don't think anybody from their crowd intends to go to the bonfire...

·
Registered
741 Posts
"Blow My Whistle Bitch"

Just remembered a line from a song.

Stop at bars all the way up to the Bon Fire. Then you can hit a bunch on the way back. Just an idea.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts