Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Because it's my Birthday and I'll make a Big Red Bus Trip out of it.

Details are falling in line please post if interested. Have 10 going already trying to keep the numbers below 30 for a fun trip.

·
Registered
9,469 Posts
what are some of the details?

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm Planning on meeting at my house around 7:00 then leaving around 8:30 ish for the parrots cove then off to another bar called Joe Suds at 13 and Schoenherr then off to the next bar I'd like to do it like a wistle stop in for one or 2 then off to the next bar.returning back to my house around 1:30 2:00 for a few more beers

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes It's this Saturday. P-29 said he is in Faaaasst Eddie Samson and about 10-15 more said count them in.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Count me in too.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
I promised myself to stay home and get some work done around here this weekend, but, the Parrot Cove is only a few miles and what's a few beers??? Now I gotta talk the other Crab into it

Happy Pre-B-Day, CPL!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Nov 18 2003, 12:30 PM)Hey crabs, maybe we can meet them up there.
Yeah, that is what I was thinking....call Rich and tell him we are going
(not right now though, he's on a fire run)

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
We'll have to pass on this one, already have a committment to another party....Party, party, party does it ever end!!....You all have a crazy time! Hey I still have a whole cooler of jello shots, do ya want them?? AJU if you come and pick your cooler up, I'll put them in there!!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
QUOTEjewels Posted on Nov 18 2003, 01:05 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AJU if you come and pick your cooler up, I'll put them in there!!

Ya, I guess there's plenty of room in there after Hammer and Cotty got done with it.
. Do you need me to come get it some time soon or can it wait until Saturday.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
AJU--------I told those guys....hmmm <_< Well I'm keepin on the down low this week, not going to TNT's but if you are going to be up there I need to get Rob his coats from the bus I can run it up there.... give me an excuse to get out!
Otherwise we can figure something out no biggy they aren't going anywhere!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Jewels, I'll be up there about 8:30 if you decide to drop by. Otherwise I can pick it up Saturday. Thanks

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Paulysoreass
Yeah i will be there for sure dude !
whoop it up with ya !

Paul,.....hey i left 2 cases at your house after the tailgate party
did you get them, they were on your back patio. hope you put them in your fridge.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sorry but some how it's only one case full and one case empty. Not sure what happened but I had a hang over the next day.

I owe you big time. Drinks are on me tonight.

As always you are the man.

Steve BRBD has a wedding to goto on the Nov 22 looking for a driver. wonder who can drive. Any takers.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(captpeglegg @ Nov 18 2003, 07:50 PM)Sorry but some how it's only one case full and one case empty. Not sure what happened but I had a hang over the next day.

I owe you big time. Drinks are on me tonight.

As always you are the man.

Steve BRBD has a wedding to goto on the Nov 22 looking for a driver. wonder who can drive. Any takers.
Paul keep it in your fridge
Nov 22nd..if you need me too I can drive for ya dude !
steve told me this yesterday

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Paul, Jewels gave me all the jello shots she had left over from last Friday night.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts