9,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Car goes into lake...lost control and plunged into the water

Person was saved, Thank God!

Grosse pointe Farms

·
Registered
666 Posts
We throught that the kids fishing event was bigger then we anticipated. News stations and all.

Attachments

·
Registered
666 Posts
Wait a minute, I think they got something.

Attachments

·
Registered
666 Posts
Just about in, hope that cable doesn't break.

Attachments

·
Registered
666 Posts
Mission complete. But really, how do you run off the road at that spot without touching the railing just feet to the left.

It did add to the excitement while on the lake.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
WoW Doug - you guys were at the right place at the right time to capture those shots. Thank Gosh noone got hurt - the last thing we need is another Lake St. Clair fatality.

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
My daughter and I were there with boatnfish. She was looking through the binoculars, talking to my wife on the cell phone and giving us a live news cast of the whole event while we watched. Veterinarian Heck! I think she is going to be a news reporter when she grows up!

·
Registered
530 Posts
hopefully they had life jackets on board . If you drive your car into the lake would you fall into the watercraft jurisdiction?

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
The report I heard said that the driver drove into the lake intentionally trying to commit suicide. He even fought with the people trying to save him.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(PWood @ Aug 7 2003, 09:33 AM)The report I heard said that the driver drove into the lake intentionally trying to commit suicide. He even fought with the people trying to save him.
He could have ended up taking a rescuers life instead.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
to quote red foreman: 'dumba$$.'

1 - 14 of 14 Posts