Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am teaching a fun cardio kick class tonight at my fitness studio. All girls welcome! Its at IT FITS 28750 Utica Rd.
in Roseville, between Gratiot and 12 mile.
class starts at 7pm and is an hour long. If you cant make that one, there is also a great body toning class at 6pm.
Class is Free for my LSCN friends! Let me help you get your booty in shape tonight! My treat

email me or call it fits if you have any questions or need directions

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Free class for peeps.....

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(Capt'n Rob @ Nov 4 2003, 09:38 AM)Free class for peeps.....
yes! You have to burn off all the beer that you will be drinking on tuesdays at TNT's

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
BUMMER, I have unbreakable plans tonight! Let me know when you are offering classes again, I would love to try it out!

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Me and JJ might be in, i've got a message out to her. I'll try to keep up, haha!
Amy - you met her at 'Your Mothers' in the Clem.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(pauligan @ Nov 4 2003, 10:21 AM)VERY tempted...

been 4 weeks since I last exercised **confession**
Well it's about time you get your arse back into it

·
Registered
557 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Nov 4 2003, 10:21 AM)VERY tempted...

been 4 weeks since I last exercised **confession**
And you look so good in all the photos!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
If i get out of school early enough, i'm in for the 6:00
My lungs are still healing from ciggs to do a cardio work out

I'll write ya later w/my status!

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Ughhhh just got back from the gym already on my 3rd day for the week, what other nights do you teach I work cardio every other day, I'll do one of your classes instead!!
I loved your kick boxing classes at World's they don't have anything that compares right now!!
You sure can kick butt!!

Hey any classes in the morning?

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
OH i love cardio kick.. unfortunately i can not make it this evening... please let me know when and if you do this again! Thanks for the invite though!!
Have fun!

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Hey Amy~ this sounds cool!

I have been working my a$$ off these past 5 days since back from NC. Gained 7 pounds. Trying to get back into the swing of things!

I plan on running my 4 miles today, it's nice and balmy out...shoot, I may go all out and be there for your class!

What other days do you teach?

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
she teaches many different times and can break out into a class at any given moment, here she is teaching dock aerobics after a day at the moot

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Goose @ Nov 4 2003, 01:47 PM)she teaches many different times and can break out into a class at any given moment, here she is teaching dock aerobics after a day at the moot
Some people break out into song, ... she breaks out into aerobics.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Well, thanks for the invite, but i'm just now getting out of school
It'll have to be another time, i've been wanting to get the body i had a couple years ago back really bad now too.

Thanks FC!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts