Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought id ask, id rather pay someone from lscn then a stranger from the yellow pages.Didnt know if anyone on here did this or not.. Want whole house done.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I've used Hagopian a couple times and the results are excellent. The prices are reasonable too. Probably anywhere from $20-30 per room. Call them up and they can give you a no-hassle price over the phone. 1-800-HAGOPIAN. They're picky, picky, picky....

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
I need one on the east side for my condo and boat.

Recommendations wanted.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
QUOTE(delsolcruz @ May 26 2004, 11:08 PM)i have a steamvac hoover.

want to borrow me and my mean machine?
mmm naw thanks though julie i appreciate the offer. By the time we buy everything and mess around moving furniture, a whole day that could have been spent boating would be shot..I think i call that HAGOPIAN. They do it for a living and can be done in couple hours and neither one of us has to break a sweat can just sit and supervise while drinking a beer.. Usually for only 90.00 most places do whole house. Again thanks though..

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
my friend owns night and day carpet cleaning. They do a great job and very reasonable prices.
His name is Keith. If you call him tell him you know the goosens and he will give you a deal.
dont know the # off hand but its in the phone book

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just got off phone with him coming tomorrow thanks AMY..

·
Registered
336 Posts
Centurion is near Troy - I think they are in Warren. Do commecial and residential and will travel east or west side. We used them at the last company that I worked at and their work was excellent, they were very accomodating schedule wise, and came out to fix up afterwards for free.

3771 E 10 Mile Rd, Warren, MI 48091
(586) 756-8383

Centurion

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(fit chick @ May 27 2004, 09:21 AM)my friend owns night and day carpet cleaning. They do a great job and very reasonable prices.
His name is Keith. If you call him tell him you know the goosens and he will give you a deal.
dont know the # off hand but its in the phone book
Just had him do my whole house did a great job..reasonable too,, think ill see if he can do my boat too.. Dookies working to many hours to do it..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.