Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is the Cass Lake year end tourney on Oct. 26th still a go? If so, what time is check in and what is the cost?

Thanks

·
Formerly "FRL"
930 Posts
I've also heard rumors of such an event but can find nothing out about it.

Who do we contact?

What time is check in?

Cost?

Rules?

etc?

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
KD Outdoors 248-666-7799 in Pontiac usually has information on the tournament. Set you clocks back and get there before 6:30PM. That usually works. The entry is usually less than $100. Probably be 5 fish limit. Doug Ratliff is one of the organizers. I don't have his number handy. I think there was about 35 teams last year.

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
QUOTE(djkimmel @ Oct 21 2003, 10:20 PM)Set you clocks back and get there before 6:30PM. That usually works.
Yea, thats how Dan wins it everyear....lol

I think he meant 6:30AM....I would get there earlier so you can get a better blast off than Dan....

Mini

·
Registered
232 Posts
I got a note from Doug about the Last Chance Tourney a week ago. I lost Doug phone nubmer, but I do have his email. Email me through the board if you really need it.

I'm sure he's got flyer at KD but now. I've been meaning to grab one, but I've been busy working
The tourney is on Sunday 10/26/03. Entry is $50 per team including big bass. Cash only. The gates will open at 5:30. because of the time change, sunrise will about 6:30 that day. I would guess blastoff would be then.

I'll try and get more info this evening.

Vic

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Whoops! That had to be some kind of honest mistake.

Besides, it would only work if everyone paid early first...

We only took 4th at the Bass N Gals. There were 6 or 7 team limits (7 bass) and first place had a big 4 1/4 (I think they ran up the river to St. Clair somehow, but they deny it).

·
Registered
13 Posts
Sorry for the late notice. The Last Chance Tournament is on!! Date 10-26-03, Cost: $50.00 includes big bass. Gates open at Cass Lake at 5:30 am. Blast off 6:30 or safe light. Weigh in is 2:30 pm. Come and have a great time, hope to see you there.

Good Fishing,
Doug Ratliff

1 - 8 of 8 Posts