Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
AKA: Veronique
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hahahahaha I am such a loser!!! I just decided that I needed my own thread for my personal ramblings because my name is cassie and I am the empress of the planet earth!!!

I'm throwing myself a party tonight because I got through all of those crazy tests and I need to relax so I'm drinking parrot bay and 7up and watching American Beauty. Al is at the opening of Space - it's 21 and over but thats okay because I'm having fun here talking to myself!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I'm just happy my speech this evening is over with.

·
1,218 Posts
lol how did that go btw? I took three tests in the past two days and I'm fairly confident I got A's on all three!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Veronique @ Oct 23 2003, 10:12 PM)lol how did that go btw? I took three tests this week and I'm fairly confident I got A's on all three!

It went well. I did it on the hazards of smoking. It was the first time I did one without being nervous.

Funny thing is, a guy in my class did one on the exact same topic. So, he had to follow mine. He didn't have half as much info, no cool Power Point presentation, and he smokes, which made his speech less convincing.

·
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
so I'm still bored - more miscellaneous ramblings:
hehehehe I'll be 20 in thirteen days, wow I'm two decades old. I think American Beauty is just great and I haven't figured out why yet
my goals for the future include locking myself in a room to think for a day - or a week - or until I'm done, an Idea that I got in Philosophy class and was reiterated in religion class, hmmm.. maybe this summer
okay so now that I'm thinking along those lines - who believes that there is a supernatural presence in the universe??? maybe I'll start another thread about that...

·
Registered
34,129 Posts

I don't know what the hell you're talking about, so I'll just post this:

·
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wahoo! congrats snowmaker!

·
1,218 Posts
hey whats that for? are you trying to say something?
nevermind I see, like I said I've been DRINKING

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Veronique @ Oct 23 2003, 10:23 PM)
hey whats that for? are you trying to say something?
nevermind I see, like I said I've been DRINKING

Oh.

I think it's past my bed time.

·
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cassandra Baumann
Cassie Baumann

Just wanted to try something, I did a google search on my name and my name came up from a Phi Theta Kappa webpage saying that I was the Vice President but nothing from LSCN, maybe it dosen't check the .net domain???

·
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well checked again and still no results

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Snow that little kid missing the pool is way to funny. i don't know why but i watched it for like five minutes thinking why am i watching this? but i laughed every time.

by the way i hear that it was you that i have to thank for the pandora thong pic...

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Pandora @ Oct 24 2003, 06:43 AM)by the way i hear that it was you that i have to thank for the pandora thong pic...

Eddie black-mailed me.

·
Registered
481 Posts
i'm glad to see i'm not alone in the battle of the books

at the risk of sounding like kent dorfman in animal house.......

where do you guys go to school at?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(littlewing @ Oct 24 2003, 07:46 AM)where do you guys go to school at?
Lamphere High School.

No really! My Thursday class through Wayne State is held there.

·
Registered
481 Posts
ahhhh, ok.

i'm going to rochester college on avon by rochester road. i didnt realize just how small the place was. they only have a thousand students. its kind of bizarre cuz i was use to the anonymity of being a macomb student years ago. at this place you walk around and the faculty actually remember you and say hi all the time.

when will everyone be done? i should be done by august, at which time a thread will be created announcing the biggest backyard blowout ever to grace chesterfield.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(littlewing @ Oct 24 2003, 07:59 AM)i'm going to rochester college on avon by rochester road. i didnt realize just how small the place was.
My wife went there last year.

I hope to be done by this time next year.

·
1,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I am currently a student at Macomb taking general classes that will transfer to a university. I should be done with college in about four years...
Not sure what I want to go into yet - for awhile I was planning on getting a doctorate in philosophy and then becoming a professor but changed my mind when I saw how scarce the job market is. Now I'm thinking about law or medicine - I want to do a lot of research before I make a decision.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
I'm getting my BBA (concentration in Marketing) from Baker College in Clinton Township.

I only have 5 more weeks to go

You bet your bottom dolla I'll be celebrating my a$$ off

Then, on to my Masters from Central University in Information Resource Management. Yippee - another 20 grand bites the dust!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts