Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out by ginos today from sunrise til 1. first hole nothin but dinks then me and my buddy drilled another hole 10-20 feet away from our first spot and landed on the MamBos. 34 keepers and probably caught 100 dinks. biggest was 13 and on average 8-10 in. I have pictures but i cant find the cable for the digi to hook up to my computer. I was also late to work this afternoon because i had to the filet the fish but i only got half done. I was wondering is it ok to leave the fish outside over night and filet the rest tommorow morning or will the fish go bad?

·
Registered
205 Posts
QUOTE(CatchinNotFishin @ Jan 7 2010, 10:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Went out by ginos today from sunrise til 1. first hole nothin but dinks then me and my buddy drilled another hole 10-20 feet away from our first spot and landed on the MamBos. 34 keepers and probably caught 100 dinks. biggest was 13 and on average 8-10 in. I have pictures but i cant find the cable for the digi to hook up to my computer. I was also late to work this afternoon because i had to the filet the fish but i only got half done. I was wondering is it ok to leave the fish outside over night and filet the rest tommorow morning or will the fish go bad?

yea its cold enough they should be fine just let them warm up a lil b4 fileting the

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.