Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
2,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There a ton of floating debris in the water right now. At one point I saw an entire tree (branches, leaves, root ball) making it's way down the lake. Use extreme caution, especially tomorrow morning. It's going to be busy, the adreline will be flowing, but the last thing you want is to ruin your day on a log. The ramps may also be a mess in the morning. Harley was this morning, but was cleaned by the afternoon.

On a side note, the water clarity looks good. Obvioulsy the areas around the outflows are bad, but you don't have to go far to find fishable water. An pretty extensive algea bloom has led to a green stain in a number of areas. In particular Selfridge and Delphine area. This is more of a nuisance to us when trying to find weeds, rock, etc then it is to the fish.

Good luck!

·
LSCN Sponsor
2,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
....one other note. If anyone finds a wallet at Harely/South River road let me know. Keep the cash, I just want my misc stuff back. Plus that sucker still had a good couple of good years left in her! I know it's a long shot but thought I'd try...

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
Heads up Alex wtg. Good advice be extra careful guys.

Hope you find the wallet with the cash. There are some honest ppl out there for sure. My son found one a bit ago and called the guy gave him his wallet+ cash 140.00$ and not only did my son get a good feeling from returning it he got a reward from the guy. The guy wouldn't leave till he took the reward.

h2o<--says how nice.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Thanks Alex, I will be out on the pond Sat and Sun and it's always good to know there is debris floating around. I hope you find your wallet, I had mine stolen once in college and it's a pain in the A$$ trying to get everything replaced...

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
I saw some small driftwood, a couple feet long, over by Beacon Cove this evening.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts