1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
We have the number to TNT's. Could make a call. Providing we could dial the phone. We are hammered.

Perhaps a SOOOOOOOCIIIIIIIIIIIIALLLLLLLLLLLL call is in order. What do you think???

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
OPA!!

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
i hope is is still awake when we get there eddie...

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
OK, TNT phone call, then hot tub!!!!!

Its almost like being there. Except the peeps. the fun, the noise, the laughter.......oh hell , its not like being there at all........ <_<

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(Pandora @ Dec 2 2003, 08:24 PM)i hope is is still awake when we get there eddie...
yaeh i know !
he will be slummped over the empty buckets and peeps will be taking funny pics-photo ops for photo shop !LOL !

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
cbj is holding up just fine!

when i left, he was at 19 beers and well on his way to 24! if the calculations are correct, he'll have made $504.00!!!

way to go, cbj & sponsors!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
the giving tree

Attachments

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
HIS FACE ! LOOKS LIKE HE IS IN HIS GLORY !!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
he's slurring a little now, too!

rfdeiter's got a watch on him!

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Someone should be helping him...... Like they did in the movie Cool Hand Luke..... with Paul Newman and the hard boiled egg scene...

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Rerun just called me, CBJ is @ 24 beers !

I guess he is pretty MUCH, ....well a big bag of $hit right now according to rerun...LOL !

THATS APROX 4 BEERS AN HOUR FOR 8 HRS
all for charity ! all for the needy families we sponsored for X-mas

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Dec 2 2003, 09:50 PM)THATS APROX 4 BEERS AN HOUR FOR 8 HRS
WOW, cant wait to see how tomorrow turns out

Way to go in raising the funds CBJ

·
Registered
456 Posts
CBJ doesn't pass out. I've known the guy for nine long
years. I'm always the one who's falling asleep. He once called me at work the next day when I was hung over.
He said "did you see your butt?" After hanging up with him I quickley ran to the bathroom and pulled down my pants to find an eyeball drawn on each butt cheek. The man never pukes either. I've only witnessed him puke in 9 years on one occasion which had nothing to do with drinking, but a bad situtation when mayonnaise was used
after being left in a cooler on an extended camping trip. Yuck!! I feel like I should knock on wood right now, but
anyone who can stomach eating pickled chicken gizzards
from the Mio bar after doing a shot of Jager pretty much
has an iron stomach.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(The Warden @ Dec 2 2003, 10:15 PM)He said "did you see your butt?" After hanging up with him I quickley ran to the bathroom and pulled down my pants to find an eyeball drawn on each butt cheek.
Thats too funny!!!! I'll have to do something like that to HB when we go on vacation
I know there will be at least a couple opportunities. We plan to visit the Sunbums at some point, sure to be a good party night.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
CBJ......CBJ......CBJ.....

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(The Warden @ Dec 2 2003, 10:15 PM)He once called me at work the next day when I was hung over.
He said "did you see your butt?" After hanging up with him I quickly ran to the bathroom and pulled down my pants to find an eyeball drawn on each butt cheek.
I'm laughing so hard I'm gonna have a accident........No wonder you married the man

Hehe.....givin' me some new ideas now

He's the man fo sho!

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
CBJ UPDATE!!!!

He's fine! I held on to #24 while he went to the little boyz room (Rerun followed him
). When he came back I gave Old #24 back to him and he sang and cheered and basically.... well he drank it. Just like the others!

The man's amazing. Warden, you're a saint for letting that man do that to you!!!

I'll be surprised to find out if he had any more than 24. You could see it in his eyes. A bit of pride, mixed with sadness that he wasn't as young as he used to be and though he'd liked to do 40 (for the children) he just might have to stop at 24.

Missed you tonight CARBS!

And the rest of you snobby WEST SIDERS!!!!

AND YOU TOO SNOWMAKER!!!

j/k about the snobby westsiders. except you, hammer, you're a snob.

j/k hammer.

j/k about j/k

j/k

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(Campari @ Dec 2 2003, 10:38 PM):j/k about the snobby westsiders. except you, hammer, you're a snob.

j/k hammer.
To the bike rack!!!

1 - 20 of 71 Posts