Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

CBJ

2K views 29 replies 13 participants last post by  Adios 
#1 ·
ON A SERIOUS NOTE DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY MECHANICAL SKILLS? ERIC HAS 3 BROKEN CARS AND HAS BORROWED A 4TH CAR (my Van) AND THAT ALSO NEEDS TO BE FIXED NOW.

COULD SOMEONE PLEASE HELP HIM FIX THESE CARS I NEED MY VAN BACK.

Because he borrowed my van 2 weeks ago and has not returned it. I had to give my neighbor my corvette and borrow her car to drive equipment to work.

See less See more
#3 ·
QUOTE(captpeglegg @ May 5 2003, 03:17 PM)ON A SERIOUS NOTE DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY MECHANICAL SKILLS? ERIC HAS 3 BROKEN CARS AND HAS BORROWED A 4TH CAR (my Van) AND THAT ALSO NEEDS TO BE FIXED NOW.

COULD SOMEONE PLEASE HELP HIM FIX THESE CARS I NEED MY VAN BACK.

Because he borrowed my van 2 weeks ago and has not returned it. I had to give my neighbor my corvette and borrow her car to drive equipment to work.

You mean the red van with a bed in back ?
Now i know why He calls himself Big Red Van Driver

#4 ·
Snowmaker could you help Eric these are simple repairs

1980 full size Chevy pick up needs starter

1986 Bonneville Either bad water pump or Bad alternator

1992 Geo Storm Needs Power steerin pump

1995 Chevy Lumina needs a new ECM model (computer)

1991 Dodge van Broken windshield Eric put wood in van then something (???wind???) closed the backdoor and that pushed the wood through the windshield.

Could anyone help Eric with any of the above repairs I would like to get my van back

#5 ·
QUOTE(captpeglegg @ May 5 2003, 02:40 PM)Snowmaker could you help Eric these are simple repairs

1980 full size Chevy pick up needs starter

1986 Bonneville Either bad water pump or Bad alternator

1992 Geo Storm Needs Power steerin pump

1995 Chevy Lumina needs a new ECM model (computer)

1991 Dodge van Broken windshield Eric put wood in van then something (???wind???) closed the backdoor and that pushed the wood through the windshield.

Could anyone help Eric with any of the above repairs I would like to get my van back
Snowmaker fix cars!!!!

Really, talk to Mr. Big. He posted a this past week that he was looking for some work to do.

#15 ·
Normaly in the winter I hybernate, not to much work for me so I get kind a fat n lazy. The last two months or so I
1. Painted 3 bedrooms a hallway and my front room, plus my half bath.

2. Replaced two pocket doors with reguler door.

3. Hung some drywall and in stalled a mirror closet door.

4. Re did my hardwood floores through out the hole house.

5. Put up new molding and trim in 80% of the house.

Yes my fleet of used vehicles is in poor shape so is my posket book from the long winter.

But for the love of PETE?
IM ONLY ONE MAN!
Who is Pete and whats up with the love thing.

Thanks Butternutz for the help with the molding and trim.

#16 ·
Big won't be on for about a week I think. I am not sure if he has access at home. I will call him and let him know about tomorrow at Steves and also of this dilema. Is it ok for me to give him #'s swanny brothers?

#17 ·
4 cars and a boat laid up

Great now there will be I hate Chevy web site

Just kidding CBJ! We all gotta laugh at life...especially after the weekend I had.

#19 ·
My last paycheck. I mean the HOLE check went towards my house payment Im self employed and when things are slow, Im broke. No gauranteed check at the end of the week But I got a double header this weekend, one next weekend and Im working Fri, Sat, and sun for the holiday plus well the slump is over Ill be booked solid until around Turkey Day. The moral of the story is I know you offered to jelp but I have been scraping buy.

#20 ·
QUOTE(CBJ @ May 5 2003, 04:48 PM)My last paycheck. I mean the HOLE check went towards my house payment Im self employed and when things are slow, Im broke. No gauranteed check at the end of the week But I got a double header this weekend, one next weekend and Im working Fri, Sat, and sun for the holiday plus well the slump is over Ill be booked solid until around Turkey Day. The moral of the story is I know you offered to jelp but I have been scraping buy.
Just take the one off of Paul's car!
j/k I was trying to stay away from the family dispute...

#22 ·
QUOTE(The Warden @ May 5 2003, 04:55 PM)its funny how much diffrent things appear when typed in a post. You never can tell how silly someones trying to be or how serious someones trying to be.
That's what the smilies are for.
<----- see?

#23 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ May 5 2003, 03:57 PM)QUOTE(The Warden @ May 5 2003, 04:55 PM) its funny how much diffrent things appear when typed in a post. You never can tell how silly someones trying to be or how serious someones trying to be.
<----- see?

SCREW YOU SNOWFLAKE!!!

This is how it happens I logged on just to email Eddie about helping me with the cars... BAMMO an hr later Im still here.

#24 ·
QUOTE(CBJ @ May 5 2003, 04:03 PM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ May 5 2003, 03:57 PM) QUOTE(The Warden @ May 5 2003, 04:55 PM) its funny how much diffrent things appear when typed in a post. You never can tell how silly someones trying to be or how serious someones trying to be.
<----- see?

SCREW YOU SNOWFLAKE!!!

This is how it happens I logged on just to email Eddie about helping me with the cars... BAMMO an hr later Im still here.
Just kidding Snowflake I still love you!!!

#26 ·
QUOTE(CBJ @ May 5 2003, 03:48 PM)My last paycheck. I mean the HOLE check went towards my house payment Im self employed and when things are slow, Im broke. No gauranteed check at the end of the week But I got a double header this weekend, one next weekend and Im working Fri, Sat, and sun for the holiday plus well the slump is over Ill be booked solid until around Turkey Day. The moral of the story is I know you offered to jelp but I have been scraping buy.
nO PROB DUDE
WE WILL GET IT IN AS SOON AS WE CAN FOR YA !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.