Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
a.k.a EZC
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's the most recent CD that you bought? (Paid with $$$, not downloaded).

Mine was Tesla: Into the Now

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
I haven't bought a CD in years... except for CDR's & CDRW's. There are many that I would like to buy, but haven't gotten around to it.

Speaking of CD's, we need some new songs to play out in the bay. There are many new songs I like, but can't think of the names.

·
Registered
670 Posts
After going nearly two years without buying a cd, I picked up Neil Young's Live Rust last Friday.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Mike Doughty - Rockity Roll
(The former lead singer from Soul Coughing)

Its a 6 song cd of his new stuff. I got it autographed from him at his recent gig at the Magic Bag. He's great, just one guy with a guitar and great songs!

·
Registered
43 Posts
I just picked up 311~evolver

i dont buy many cds unless i want to support the band im buying them from....if there one of my favorite bands or something....besides that i just snatch a few songs i like from kazaa n make a cd lol

·
A.K.A. Yo Eleven!
405 Posts
Five for Fighting...The Battle For Everything Its not to bad but not as good as America Town

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Don't buy many CD's either
Most recent: Kenny Chesney "When the sun goes down" featuring Uncle Kracker in the title song

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
The most recent CD I bought was a CD/DVD of Cold Play Live 2003. It is awesome, I love the DVD!

·
a.k.a EZC
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(BoatChic @ Mar 24 2004, 09:43 AM)Don't buy many CD's either
Most recent: Kenny Chesney "When the sun goes down" featuring Uncle Kracker in the title song

I burned a copy of "No shirt, no shoes, no problem" that I got from the Fraser library... pretty good CD.

·
Registered
487 Posts
I picked up a Peter Gabriel that I must've missed "UP" any Gabriel fans? It's awesome, can't stop playing it, especially 2nd cut, "Growing up".

·
Registered
380 Posts
Kanye West - College Drop Out.

Lot of good songs.

#7 Jesus Walks is the best on the disk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts