Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to go to Cedar Point. I'm new around here, but would like to meet you guys. I've been lurking and you all seem like a fun bunch.

Does anybody know how tall you need to be to ride the roller coasters? How about to ride that big red bus?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Most rides at Cedar Point you have to be 48", some of the bigger, newer ones I think you have to be a little more.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
I belive this could be a set up please tell us more about yourself becuase everones been to the point and 48". LOL

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ May 1 2003, 12:35 PM)rerun~I second that...
SO YOU WANT TO RIDE THE BUS?
WHO ARE YOU ANYHOO????
PLEASE LIST THREE REASONS WHY WE SHOULD LET YOU RIDE

THIS IS A TEST
AND SPELLING COUNTS

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Rerun-Snowmaker-captainpeglegg-Taxman-Pauligan

I am new to the area, used to live in Azle, Texas.

Moved to Romeo, Michigan this year.

I work in a meat packing plant.
I am working the early shift 1am-9am.

I have a 19' slickcraft boat.
I am worried about the rougness of lake st clair, never been on it. Worried about getting tossed out, i heard it gets pretty choppy on the weekends.

Am sort of a thrill seeker, have never been to cedar point.
just checked out the site, it looks very thrilling.

I would love to meet all you, you sound like a fun group of people, who don't have any prejudice, or severe hang-ups.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Yeah, WHAT Smokeater said.......

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I moved here because i had a company i worked for went out of buisness.
This place offered me a good job at a meat packing plant. I took it.

Yes i fish, i waterski, am used to inland lakes.
Used to live in azle, texas.

i am used to funny comments when you see me, i am on the tiny side. so i can take it, i am not offended by them. it is usually a good ice breaker.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
wow...can you post a pic.

But for real you wouldn't be able to ride most of the rides there....I think. Did the web site say anything on height req?

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
*I hope your not offended by this comment*

Where's Midget Slayer when you need him?

Let me know and I'll take it off. But there is a member here that's named Midget Slayer but he just moved to St Louis and has not set up a computer in his house yet. Couldn't help but think of him.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Welcome Mahn Grayvee~

Well looks like to me you'll fit in perfectly no matter how tall you are!
We are such a diverse group of people - Glad you found us!!

So, 44 inches? Does that technically make you a midget? Sounds to me like you have a great attitude about your height. Cool!

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
To be honest I think Midget is a bad word. The term to use would be dwarf I think. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i've worked with puppet and teo and shortdog...they're midget wrestlers.

by the way, i heard from midget slayer the other day and he's doing well. he's about to get his house in st l, but he says no hot chicks. maybe that's why anheiser-busch had to set up shop there: insta beer goggles!

welcome aboard mahn graveee! you'll have a blast here! and you're right: no hang ups, no jerks, just lotsa fun and festivities! everyone's super cool and never is malicious towards anyone. everything's all in fun!

ps--i'm trying VERY hard not to make a comment about packing meat...

pss-i'm a big goofball! i never mean any harm!

WELCOME!

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ May 1 2003, 03:28 PM)To be honest I think Midget is a bad word. The term to use would be dwarf I think. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Meant no disrespect what so ever. I thought is was a reference to the name of a characteristic - like albino.

Hope you didn't take my inquiry the wrong way? I did not mean to offend you.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Rerun, i am too short to ride their rides.... owe well. their site had requirements on it.

And, yeah, wanted to sign up earlier, but midget slayer made me weary of it, now he moved, per his post said. i signed up

This is a pretty cool place.

Shandog, let them fly !
I may be a small man, but i am far from being a SMALL man
if you can picture what i am saying

Thanks surfergirlck......

I also have a harness for dwarf tossing.
It was pretty big in Texas, I worked at the Texas Post.
I have all the stuff for one fun party. The suite is funny, one of the handles is located by my manberries

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
hee hee! that's funny!
ps--midget slayer isn't against small people at all. the story goes because his sister let midget wrestlers sign her butt and boobies, so he got more mad at her for being, well, slutty. cbj thougt it was a funny story so....midgie was so knighted. LOL!

welcome aboard!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts