Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a great day!

Keep in mind I'm writing this with one eye shut

Most of us got a late start, but we made it to the park. The rides were spectacular!

After a fun-filled day at the Point, we made it home safely

BTW thanks for not maxi-padding my car

I ran out of film by the time the guys were scraping maxi-glue and paint off their car!

The vision is imprinted in my head forever though

Attachments

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
You have to get the front seat on the Raptor. Its the ONLY way to ride it.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Maxi-pads & some kind of messy paint

Cruel joke after an exhausting but fun trip! I wouldn't be laughing if it happened to my car. BUT, it didn't

Like most of us, I fell to sleep on the ride home. I woke up at Costco & got off the bus to find RERUN scrubbing some kind of paint off his windows and fast-Eddie desperately scraping the glue left over from what looked like about 100 maxi-pads off his car.

Hope I got that right, I was barely awake when I first saw them. I don't know what was painted on RERUN'S car but I did catch the remnants on Fast-Eddies car of what looked like a maxi-pad smiley on his hood, pads on the rims and all over the windows. RERUN was busy washing a mess of paint off all his windows, I think they may have had to use beer, but I'm not positive.

WHAT A SITE

Wish i had my camera!!

(ok, i fixed my error)

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I thought CBJ was at home yesterday.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
It was Ed(fast~Eddie)(special Ed) and John(rerun) cars that were done up.

Signs, maxi pads and paint on the windows. I am still laughing about that one. I do have some kerosene here if Ed needs it. Those stickers on the hood in a heart shape, funny.

Not working today, a rain day for me. Bus is all cleaned up and when a few hours pass, I will take the bus back to Paul's house to drop off the keg.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Dookie......I knew you bought that pic!!.......thanks...I owe you one.

We were going to take pics of the cars but thought for sure whoever did them...had plenty we'd get to see on here today.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
I WENT TO COSTCO YESTERDAY AROUND 2. I SAW A SMALL GROUP OF PEOPLE IN THE BACK OF THE PARKING LOT. I COULDN'T SEE OVER THE TOP OF ALL THE CARS TO SEE WHAT WAS GOING ON, BUT I SAID TO STEVE IT LOOKED LIKE A CAR SHOW.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OOOPPSSS i meant Rerun!!!!!!!

Sorry

I had it in my head that CBJ might be the practical joker....i'm still not all together yet.

My head spun around in a lot of circles yesterday!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(rerun @ May 5 2003, 07:53 AM)Dookie......I knew you bought that pic!!.......thanks...I owe you one.

We were going to take pics of the cars but thought for sure whoever did them...had plenty we'd get to see on here today.
Couldn't resist hun! You and BRBD looked way too cool!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE(Taxman @ May 5 2003, 08:14 AM)WHAT TIME DID THE BUS GET BACK INTO TOWN?
My mind is pretty hazy, but i think around 11:00 ish. Give or take.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Any pictures??

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
I was planning on going but after staying at the beach till about 10PM Saturday and not getting to bed till 1AM, somehow Ceader Point didn't sound like all that much fun when the alarm went off at 5AM.

When I did kind of wake up around 9AM I was bummed that I didn't go...

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I think there might be a few digital pics out there, but I didn't bring mine.

I just used good old fashioned film
, will post when I get them developed.

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
QUOTE(The Big Red Bus Driver @ May 5 2003, 05:30 AM)Cool pick - Thank you.
Nice signature....

I cant stop looking at it...lol

Mini

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
QUOTE(rerun @ May 5 2003, 07:53 AM)We were going to take pics of the cars but thought for sure whoever did them...had plenty we'd get to see on here today.
The pics of the cars are great, but the looks on your faces trying to clean them up were priceless!!!

When I saw the five maxi-pads stuck to the rim of your car, I just pictured them spinning around on your drive home

1 - 20 of 25 Posts