·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That's right, send me numbers via pm. Thanks <_<

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
How does this happen to you all the time??? You need to get a case that can tie around your neck so you don't loose it again

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
AGAIN?!

What is this, the third time within a year?

Well, at least you didn't go in with it.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
we all need to pitch in and get capt rob a strap so he can strap it tightly to himself!
you got insurance on that bad boy?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jun 18 2004, 10:05 AM)we all need to pitch in and get capt rob a strap so he can strap it tightly to himself!

Are you saying he needs a strap-on?

·
Registered
309 Posts
I think the same thing happened to mine last night... Alcohol MAY have played a factor... It's either in the water at Beacon Cove, or between the dryland building and where my truck was parked, I have to go back today and take a look after work

G

·
Rob, what kind of phone do you have?

I ask because there are programs out there that you can download and upload info from your phone to your PC. I use a program called Bitpim (free - found on the web) and a phone to usb cable from Radio Shack (I think around $20) for my Verizon LG4400. You can download your phonebook and calender and edit them a lot easier than hitting the number buttons on your phone. And you have a backup list to just upload to your next phone when you do the "will this phone float?" experiment.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 18 2004, 09:06 AM)QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jun 18 2004, 10:05 AM) we all need to pitch in and get capt rob a strap so he can strap it tightly to himself!

Are you saying he needs a strap-on?

Your pretty slick Snow now that you're in your 30's

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Dookie @ Jun 18 2004, 10:11 AM)Your pretty slick Snow now that you're in your 30's

Not yet I'm not. 4 more days.

·
Registered
280 Posts
there has to be something to keep it waterproof and floating, when you are done with it, keep it in a zip look full of bobbers or something haha

mine had a cloooose call last week, landing on swimming platform, right before a wave could take it away, my girlfriend grabbed it,

so of course i bought her dinner....

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Bill, I had it for my old phone but have not bought it for this phone. Apparently I need it.

I did have the insurance, so I'm not out much there. It's the Kid Rock, Florida and boating pics that I had on it.

It's in front of my bow pulpit in my well. I'm thinking or retrieving for the hell of it. Fell in while adjusting my lines.

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
How 'bout THIS ideas??

Everyone just give CaptRob a quick phone call from YOUR cellphone, then all he has to do is hit SAVE!

REAAAADY, SET, GO!!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Jun 18 2004, 12:08 PM)How 'bout THIS ideas??

Everyone just give CaptRob a quick phone call from YOUR cellphone, then all he has to do is hit SAVE!

REAAAADY, SET, GO!!

Now THATS a plan!

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Must not have his new phone yet . . . just got his voicemail!

Let us know when you get your phone Rob, then we'll run the drill.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Rob @ Jun 18 2004, 11:44 AM)It's in front of my bow pulpit in my well. I'm thinking or retrieving for the hell of it. Fell in while adjusting my lines.
Geez,
between the cell phones (especially Rob's), misc. tools, a few high $$ rings on the bottom and a few other "items" brought to my attention, I think I need to form a new company....

PyrateJim's HCN Underwater Recovery Corp.

<_<

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Geez, Capt'n Rob! NOT AGAIN!

Get the cable as Bill said. I have all three of our phones backed up to pc.

Our Nicole dropped hers in the drink at Metro a couple of weeks ago. Took Rich 30 minutes to jimmy two poles together and put on the net. Then only 5 minutes to scoop it out. Water was deep. He had to lay on the swim platform and put his arm in all the way up to his shoulder.

Had to let the phone dry for about 5 days, but it's working.

·
Registered
7,842 Posts
Keep a tighter grip on the phone Rob and less grip on the blue, you can always grab another one of those out of the cooler ! It was another Verizon I suppose,
I better buy some of their stock.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts