Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many minutes do you use a month and is for business or personal use?

I have a heart attack every month I open up my bill. We bought them to use for emergency however my significant other likes to gab.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
1500 minutes
personal AND business
seems more business than personal

AND, i am happy to report, i got my first bill since i switched over to sprint from verizon and it's only $60!!! WAAAAAAAY down from the $180 i was spending per month at verizon!

yahooooooo! saving money!!

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
1200 a month me... family lives all long disatnce and friends, all on the east side so use it for pretty much for primarry phone , land phone just to get on line.is all , personal and buissness

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
800 daytime. Unlimited nights & weekends. 2 phones. $80. Verizon. We use the land line for the computer. Blah! I hate dial up.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
500 mins for personal and business with unlimited nights/weekends/long distance and Sprint PCS to PCS.

CK, watch your billing with Sprint very carefully. Good green gravey, I hate Sprint. They have FullThrottle's unlimited PCS to PCS minutes being charged to our 500 anytime minutes and are billing acordingly. Right now, they say I owe for 312 minutes OVER my 500 minutes (at $0.45 per min = $140.40) cause of their f#$*ing computer error and they tell me there is nothing they can do about it right now. They can break it down manually for conversation purposes and tell me I have "AROUND" 200 mns remaining but that they cant do the same thing for the bill. So come Feb. 5, I will have a new bill for the regular $93.00 for the plan and the additonal $140.40+. I have been on the phone with them nearly everyday for the last 2 weeks. I have even had one person tell me that if I am not happy with their error, I can drop the contract for a $250.00 early cancellation fee. How thoughtfull of the ba$tard$.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
I'm on Cingular's rollover plan - that works great for me. I get 600 a month and if I go under they carry over so I never worry.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
only thing i didnt care for with sprint was if you go in to analog being sprint is all digital you get charged for it,like roaming. verizon doesnt ,so if iam in a spot like gull on the lake where i cant get digital i dont have to worry.

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
2400 anytime and 3500 night and weekends....ATT. I am usually right at my limit for anytime minutes. More business than personal.

Mini

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
thanks for the look out, guys!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
300 during the week. only use about half that = no friends

nights and weekends - unlimited

Sprint - 35$ a month

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
I have Nextel.........1000 weekday minutes & unlimited nights, weekends & two way. not sure how many text messages I'm allowed, I think like 50 ?? Mostly used for business.
My plan is $75.00 month- only gone over once I think-

much cheaper than Verizon for me BUT my Nextel has horrible service compared to the Verizon. My phone rarely rings in my house.
I stay with Nextel cause I like the 2-way

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Jan 30 2004, 10:58 AM)I need Mini's plan!

I have 1500 in my plan, but last month, we used 2222! Now at $0.40 a minute for anything over 1500...

Hey Mike, thats an extra $288.80.

Just thought I would help

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Jan 30 2004, 10:58 AM)I need Mini's plan!

I have 1500 in my plan, but last month, we used 2222! Now at $0.40 a minute for anything over 1500...

Ouch!!!

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
I have 1000 anytime, 1000 nights and weekends (starting at 8pm) and unlimited sprint to sprint for $80 a month

Ed has a better deal, he gets 1500 anytime, 1000 nights and weekends, and unlimited sprint to sprint for $99

We love the sprint to sprint, we almost got Nextel for the 2 way, but sprint to sprint is much better!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
I have Sprint and love it! We just bought new cell phones and our signal is 250% stronger!!!! (don't buy those crappy LG phones
) We have the Sanyo Ready Link phones and use it all the time....just like Nextel's walkie talkie except no lost signal!!!

I have 3 phones, 2000 anytime minutes, anytime night weekends after 7:00 p.m., ready link (walkie talkie), web, text messaging, unlimited sprint pcs to pcs, long distance and roaming from anywhere in the good ole' USA

BobRob, have them add the roaming or they have new plans with it included. There is only one spot I use roaming and that is at 32 mile and Rochester rds. where my daughter rides horses.

Oh and I can receive and send pictures
Anybody care to see a pu$$y

BabyDoll....we use about 1700 or more of the anytime minutes, plus the pcs to pcs at around 650ish and the ready link is new, but that will probably be 1000 minutes

·
12,052 Posts
Capt'n Mike, maybe you need a family plan with unlimited minutes between phones.

I have 400 anytime, 1000 mobile to mobile, unlimited nights and weekends, free nationwide, and unlimited between my two phones. $79. a month Verizon. (for both)

I don't care whos plan is cheaper, if you don't get a signal, its worth garbage to me. Verizon is the only way!!

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
1200 Shared minutes free nights and weekends and free long distance. T-mobile to t- mobile is free. With both phones and insurance and we usually pay around 79 a month. Never go over minutes. Tango uses his for just about everything mainly business and mine is strictly personal calls.

Only time we lost our signal was at blue mountain, but then again so did everyone else but the guy with the nextel .

·
Registered
843 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Jan 30 2004, 12:35 PM)Capt'n Mike, maybe you need a family plan with unlimited minutes between phones.

I have 400 anytime, 1000 mobile to mobile, unlimited nights and weekends, free nationwide, and unlimited between my two phones. $79. a month Verizon. (for both)

I don't care whos plan is cheaper, if you don't get a signal, its worth garbage to me. Verizon is the only way!!
I'm with Hammer on this one. The only difference in my plan is I have 1000 anytime minutes otherwise plan is the same and cost is same.

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Jan 30 2004, 12:35 PM)I don't care whos plan is cheaper, if you don't get a signal, its worth garbage to me. Verizon is the only way!!
I totally agree with ya.

I have Verizon's America's Choice 1200 anytime minutes, unlimited nights and weekends, and 1000 mobile to mobile minutes for $100/month. I use over 2000 minutes a month total for business and personal.

Thinking about getting Push To Talk once Samsung comes out with their phone sometime in March. Not to impressed with the Motorola Push To Talk phone.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts