Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
896 Posts
Just returned from Macomb County Central Chamber of Commerce (that's a mouthful to type) Boating Outing. The weather was beautiful, the lake magnificant.

Met Saleena at the door and rode with Cap'n Rob. Met a charming woman named Heather, our first mate for the day and Rob's friend Chuck. Thanks for your hospitality Rob, we had a great time. Saw but did not meet CK who won over $400 bucks playing Keno at the bar while we sat there. Also ran into Instigator who I hadn't seen in a few years.

Met many other great people and generally had a long but terrific day.

My condolences to you who had to work today!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
MAN!!!!!! whattaday!

yeah, while i was waiting for euchre to commence, i said, HEY STEVE! gimme a # for keno! so he did. then i said, HEY DICK! gimme a # for keno! so he did. then elaine said WAIT! MAKE MINE 68! so i said SO HE COULD OWE YA ONE? and she said ya!

then i added my 2 #'s and paid my $5 and 3 rounds later, as i'm chanting 69! 69! the 69 shows up and BANG! i win $410! whhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! of course i bought the sunbums & instigator's cocktails all day!
yum!

of course, i sucked at euchre, but hey! i got to hang with promo chic, the sunbums, capt rob, todd, lany, vetfvr, MIA MIA!, aaaaaaaand... who am i forgetting???? surely not all the coool new peeps... like rerun's pal kurt!

anyways... wheeeeeeee! TEQUILA SLAMMERS SUCK! BLAH! EUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! thanks kurt... blah!

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
A BIG thanks to Laney for all her hard work putting this together!!!!! I met some really cool people!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i second that, captain rob!
way to go laney, way to go! (clap clap!)

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
What a blast!!!! Perfect day!
Congrats CK on the Keno! it was funny when you were sitting at the bar chanting 69 ! 69! 69! 69!
Thank you so much Instigator for inviting us...and the after party at Steves Bar? What a blast! Robyn, my jaws ache from laughing so much!
A HUGE thank you to Chad & Laney for the great boat rides and your warm hospitality!
Thanks Capt Rob for being my good luck charm..wish we would have firgured taht out earlier. I might have won!

I am hung over...............

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
GREAT DAY - thanks to everyone for attending
Thanks to Capt'n Rob for coming to the rescue with his boat, too!!! And thanks for the "AFTER PARTY" at Steve's Bar.

....got off to a VERY slow start today - had to pick up my car from MacRay Harbor
I have not been THIS HUNGOVER on a work day since the Kid Rock concert.

I cannot take all the credit by any means...Nicole @ the Chamber worked really hard to put it all together, as well as the Boat Outing committee.
Next year is going to be an even bigger event.

(It was very nice to meet Storm in person - and see my LSCN buddies ---- I have missed everyone

WHAT A GREAT DAY !!!

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
I was going to go for the evening portion but I was not feeling well. Sounds like I missed a good time. <_< Catch you guys next time!

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
What a GREAT DAY, and boy am I dragging today!!

Thanks CK for your excellent skills as First Mate!

Thanks to Mark McMachen for INSTANTLY providing a brand new 38 Four Winns along with a Captain when a couple boats didn't show up!!!

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
I just ran into one of the guys that attended the outing and he said that one of the boats that was with us got pulled over at the Tin Fish.
Anyone know who it was?!?!

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Jul 29 2004, 01:20 PM)
I just ran into one of the guys that attended the outing and he said that one of the boats that was with us got pulled over at the Tin Fish.
That sucks! Hope everything was OKAY!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
oh man! i have no idea who that could even be!!

and yes, instigator... mr mcmachon was a godsend with that boat! wow! those ladies had a great ride! lol!

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
The boat outing turned out great. Met a lot of great people...Had a blast...got a hangover!

Capt'n Rob, thanks for the use of the V-berth for the long nap.

Can't wait for next years event!

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Jul 29 2004, 01:54 PM)QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Jul 29 2004, 01:20 PM)
That sucks! Hope everything was OKAY!
All of our boats are accounted for...guess it was someone else...thank God

1 - 16 of 16 Posts