Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
QUOTE(DI-firstmate @ Aug 3 2004, 06:54 PM)Just heard it on 95.5...

They are looking for a boat to compete with Z-MAN!
A BIG PARTY BOAT!!!!
Often imitated..... never duplicated..... lol!!!!!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
So they show up for one afternoon of fun......and they can brag to everyone they know that they were out there....But who really pulls it together week in and week out...?
Love you ZMan, you can't be replaced!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
QUOTE(Tango 7 @ Aug 3 2004, 09:25 PM)QUOTE(#1raft-girl @ Aug 3 2004, 10:19 PM)
Agreed
Ditto...thanks Johnny Z

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Z-man is a sexy beeotch !

You the man Johnny!

This event we welcome all!!!!!! (raft)

·
Registered
530 Posts
John is one cool mo fo that could never be replaced. week after week rockin it out aaaaaaawwwwwww s#$t

some radio time to get the word out for the raft is a good thing though. I'm sure a ton of people with boats around hear don't even know about it.

·
Registered
530 Posts
I could just see me driving around and the next thing you hear is alll night loooooooooooong baby

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
QUOTE(#1raft-girl @ Aug 3 2004, 09:19 PM)So they show up for one afternoon of fun......and they can brag to everyone they know that they were out there....But who really pulls it together week in and week out...?
Your avitar is a good advertisement for a chick on steroids.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Any kind of positive publicity that this gets is always a plus. They may come and get the bay bumpin on Saturday but we all know who will be there next weekend and the weekend after. I think its great they want to contribute

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
QUOTE(eyecandy04 @ Aug 5 2004, 06:33 AM)Any kind of positive publicity that this gets is always a plus. They may come and get the bay bumpin on Saturday but we all know who will be there next weekend and the weekend after. I think its great they want to contribute

Welcome to the site eyecandy!......So are you going to show us why your named eyecandy?

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Aug 5 2004, 08:01 AM)QUOTE(eyecandy04 @ Aug 5 2004, 06:33 AM) Any kind of positive publicity that this gets is always a plus. They may come and get the bay bumpin on Saturday but we all know who will be there next weekend and the weekend after. I think its great they want to contribute

Welcome to the site eyecandy!......So are you going to show us why your named eyecandy?
Post a pic so we know ya when we see ya!!!

·
Registered
91 Posts
QUOTE(RaftguywithJager @ Aug 5 2004, 10:43 AM)QUOTE(rerun @ Aug 5 2004, 08:01 AM) QUOTE(eyecandy04 @ Aug 5 2004, 06:33 AM) Any kind of positive publicity that this gets is always a plus. They may come and get the bay bumpin on Saturday but we all know who will be there next weekend and the weekend after. I think its great they want to contribute

Post a pic so we know ya when we see ya!!!
Ill try to download a pic. if not me and my husband are on a white 27' baja well be there with a bunch of his guy friends as usual the only chick oh well.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts