Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As you can see, This is my desk at home. I study the chart everyday. It's a great reference when talking to someone about the lake.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
QUOTE(garydebs @ Apr 23 2003, 09:23 PM)HMMM Looks familiar!

I see you also have motivation to the left!
or down . look on screen

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, the frame on the left is that Odmark pencil drawing I was telling you about. #3 of 200. Very cool.
Motivation is a great word for it.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Convincer253, I love your enthusiasm for boating, mine hasn't faded in the 15 years I have owned my own boats and the 15 years before that my Dad had his drag boats.

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
I love charts. I have the big green flip book chart for the St. Clair River, LSC and The Detroit River, along with my laminated LSC chart. In the summer I look at them at least once a day. In the winter I pull them out once in a while. But I'm a map geek anyway. Something baout studying maps and charts is cool to me.

I wish I had the money to get chart books for all the great lakes and maybe the keys or the ICW.

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
QUOTE(Campari @ Apr 24 2003, 11:57 AM)I love charts. I have the big green flip book chart for the St. Clair River, LSC and The Detroit River, along with my laminated LSC chart. In the summer I look at them at least once a day. In the winter I pull them out once in a while. But I'm a map geek anyway. Something baout studying maps and charts is cool to me.

I wish I had the money to get chart books for all the great lakes and maybe the keys or the ICW.
and money for gasoline

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
QUOTE(Madmax @ Apr 24 2003, 05:35 PM)QUOTE(Campari @ Apr 24 2003, 11:57 AM) I love charts. I have the big green flip book chart for the St. Clair River, LSC and The Detroit River, along with my laminated LSC chart. In the summer I look at them at least once a day. In the winter I pull them out once in a while. But I'm a map geek anyway. Something baout studying maps and charts is cool to me.

and money for gasoline

Yes, very true!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts