Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At Rite Aid pharmacy:

18 pack of Bub or Bud light for 10.99 plus t & d!

·
Registered
673 Posts
Topic sure got my attention!
They do run some good specials.
We bought a bunch of beer there this summer pretty cheap!

And it's something you always need more of!! Thanx for the info!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am always looking for good prices, I go through so much beer!

·
Registered
248 Posts
QUOTE(Evil Shot Girl @ Jan 7 2004, 06:17 PM)Topic sure got my attention!
They do run some good specials.
We bought a bunch of beer there this summer pretty cheap!

And it's something you always need more of!! Thanx for the info!
Got my attention too!!
Thanks for the tip!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
You know I only drink Miller Lite....let me know when that's on special!
I do have a case of XXX that I need to drink up

·
Registered
320 Posts
Champagnes, the PicANut place on Chicago Rd West of VanDyke has awesome beer and wine places. I usually pay 10.99 for a 12 of Mic Ultra bottles, it's 8.99 there (they only sell warm though).

G

·
QUOTE(Dana @ Jan 7 2004, 08:11 PM)Champagnes, the PicANut place on Chicago Rd West of VanDyke has awesome beer and wine places. I usually pay 10.99 for a 12 of Mic Ultra bottles, it's 8.99 there (they only sell warm though).
Absolutly right, Dana. My dad told me about that place.

Labatt Blue light
Meijers price: $17.99 24pack case

Champagnes: $13.99 24pack case

·
12,052 Posts
There's a party store on M-97 by cass (can't remember the name) that has the best prices. $13.49 for a case of Bud or Bud light.

Threecrabs that miller lite [email protected] is always on sale. Only way to get people to drink it.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Leave it to a group of boaters to find the cheapest places in town for beer, LOL!!
Anyone know of places in, or near, Ann Arbor that has good prices??

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
I usually stock up at SAMS CLUB. The usual 18 pack price is $10, occasionally going as low at $8!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(Intimidator @ Jan 7 2004, 09:54 PM)Leave it to a group of boaters to find the cheapest places in town for beer, LOL!!
Anyone know of places in, or near, Ann Arbor that has good prices??
Sory, I don't get to Ann Arbor any more!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Jan 7 2004, 10:00 PM)I usually stock up at SAMS CLUB. The usual 18 pack price is $10, occasionally going as low at $8!
I got a membership to Costgo, but I have never checked their prices!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Dana @ Jan 7 2004, 08:11 PM)Champagnes, the PicANut place on Chicago Rd West of VanDyke has awesome beer and wine places. I usually pay 10.99 for a 12 of Mic Ultra bottles, it's 8.99 there (they only sell warm though).
I love going there!

I used to go to Warren Co-op all the time.....We had pet ducks and I used to go get fresh cracked feed for them.....There was a old man that ran the barn, the barn cat...it was cool, old time stuff. I miss it when I drive by there now.

·
a.k.a EZC
2,010 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Jan 7 2004, 09:24 PM)There's a party store on M-97 by cass (can't remember the name) that has the best prices. $13.49 for a case of Bud or Bud light.

Threecrabs that miller lite [email protected] is always on sale. Only way to get people to drink it.
That's where I go; it's called Asher's.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I go to Rite Aid too. You can also get a case of Miller for 13.99 cold!! That is there everyday price. Bud is probably the same, just like their 18 packs.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
I go to the only f&*kin' place I can over here, THE BEER STORE. When they run a good deal I can get Blue Light cans for $33 a case!

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
QUOTE(Milord @ Jan 8 2004, 08:50 AM)I go to the only f&*kin' place I can over here, THE BEER STORE. When they run a good deal I can get Blue Light cans for $33 a case!

holly SH*** 33 DOLLARS A CASE FOR CANS?? DAMM DO YOU GET SEX WITH THAT OR ANYTHING?? SUNDS LIKE THEY ARE BENDING YOU OVER.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts