Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor since 10/06
161 Posts
We finally got our pontoon boat on Thursday. It is ready to rock, should be in the water today.

Bring the family and enjoy a day on our own Great Lake cruising,swimming,lunch on the water, party with friends, or bring the boys and get ready for some rod bending action.

The boat is 18ft and seats up to 8, it is set up perfect for fishing

It has 2 swivel captain chairs up front and 2 in the back, back area is almost like deep sea fishing chairs, you put your feet up grab your rod and hold on. Back swivel chairs have 4 rod holders, 2 off the stern and 2 off the sides

55hp johnson should scoot you around pretty nice

The boat is clean and in great shape

Live well is ready to be filled.

We have had a ton of requests for something a little bigger than our 14ft aluminums, to get the family out on. Some people don't feel too comfortable taking the kids out on a row boat, so we thought the pontoon was the ticket. I love my 24'er, fishing and cruisin nice and easy

Please call for any information

Hope to See Everyone Soon,

Fish On,

Jimmy's Boats & Baits
37934 Jefferson
Harrison Twp. MI. 48045
586-329-3811
jimmysboatsandbaits.com

Sky Tire Wheel Vehicle Watercraft
Motor vehicle Sky Automotive lighting Hood Vehicle
Vehicle Golf cart Tree Motor vehicle Window

Attachments

·
Registered
134 Posts
I was going to suggest the same thing as Chefnutz, lots of older pontoons being bought cheap and turned into great duck hunting boats. It may be a good way to bring in some extra cash in the fall. Big open decks, no crouching down and hiding from the ducks. A well rigged pontoon looks like a small island from the air and fools them a lot. Might be something to think about.

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
what are you getting for the pontoon rental? Only if you don't mind someone putting it on the internet.

·
Registered
526 Posts
looks really cool , I hope it works out for ya, that toon is perfect for around here, I don't know anything about toons, can you beach it, does it have a fish finder or vhf radio, rent by the hour or day? I might even take it out, most of my family is scared of my little boat so maybe I could get them out on that this summer, awesome .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts