Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We'll likely go down by boat and stay at Kean's or Harbor Hill...
anyone interested?

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All systems "go" for tomorrow???
I think Bob's bringing a guitar

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
QUOTE(freckles @ Jun 12 2009, 02:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>All systems "go" for tomorrow???
I think Bob's bringing a guitar

We had to call it off, Bill is sans passport.

Bummer, have fun, you'll get there in like :30 min. versus my 1.5 hour cruise..

·
Registered
151 Posts
QUOTE(freckles @ Jun 12 2009, 12:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>We'll likely go down by boat and stay at Kean's or Harbor Hill...
anyone interested?

Keans now has a shuttle service (for fee) on weekends. Saturday morning brunch too, although i doubt they serve chicken feet. Give April a call in the office.

Dan

·
Registered
151 Posts
QUOTE(freckles @ Jun 12 2009, 12:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>We'll likely go down by boat and stay at Kean's or Harbor Hill...
anyone interested?

Keans now has a shuttle service (for fee) on weekends. Saturday morning brunch too, although i doubt they serve chicken feet. Give April a call in the office.

Dan

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I checked Keans' website for that weekend and it's a "family marina day" or something like that, so I'm thinking it might be full up that day. Harbor Hill is the Plan B...

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Got tickets!!! Just have to secure "camp" for the kidlets, as we're most likely going by boat and coming back Sunday.

Anyone else?

·
Vendor
12,824 Posts
Holy Chit! I heard that this band was going to happen but did not know that it did. Where the hell have I been? I am automatically a fan.

For those of you who don't know this band is compiled of Sammy Hagar/vocal (Van Halen), Micheal Anthony/bass(Van Halen), Joe Satriani/ Guitar, and Chad Smith/drums (Red Hot Chili Peppers). WOW, what a line up!!!

I gotta check out this music...

http://www.chickenfoot.us/

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bob snagged the CD and it's good! It will definately be a high energy show with Sammy and Chad (and everyone else)...

·
Registered
11,047 Posts
Kevin (Kothdrop) was playing the cd for me a few weeks ago. Does sound pretty good!!!

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
The CD is GREAT! Their fan page on Facebook has all 12 videos for the CD. I joined their fan club to get advance tickets at their concerts. Then I went online to get tickets for Aug 8th, standing room only available!!
I guess I'll sit at home, listen to their CD, wearing my Chickenhead t-shirt. They still rock! I LOVE Sammy & I LOVE Joe Satriani!!

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I got seats from Livenation (thru the Pollstar website) today. Balcony 3, Row V, Seats 1 & 2 (aisle is great for Bob because he's so tall). I had to pay a "ticket fee" of 12.50 per, but at least we got seats.

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
QUOTE(Jazzy405 @ Jul 15 2009, 04:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>The CD is GREAT! Their fan page on Facebook has all 12 videos for the CD. I joined their fan club to get advance tickets at their concerts. Then I went online to get tickets for Aug 8th, standing room only available!!
I guess I'll sit at home, listen to their CD, wearing my Chickenhead t-shirt. They still rock! I LOVE Sammy & I LOVE Joe Satriani!!

I like your idea, plus you can drink all you want, and not worry how your gonna get home.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts