Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Should I be concerned?? I got my letter saying I was getting it a while ago and nothing has come thought yet.

I know of 2 other people who have got their checks.

How long did it take you to get your's?

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Got mine three days after the letter.
The same letter that informed me my oldest was born 2 months too early. Only got the $400 instead of $800.
I beleive the checks are cut in relationship to the last numbers of your scocial security #.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Got the letter last Saturday and got the check on Monday

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Do only folks with children get checks? I don't have kids and I have not recieved a letter...

I have a boat and jet-ski to support here!!!

Not to mention my hellatious monthly alcohol intake!

I'm single, I smoke, I drink and I own a house. I pay more taxes than anyone! It's just not fair!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(TheWiz @ Aug 8 2003, 02:35 PM)Do only folks with children get checks? I don't have kids and I have not recieved a letter...

I have a boat and a big f-in dog to support here!!!

I'm single, I drink and I own a house. I pay more taxes than anyone! It's just not fair!

me too ! (ditto)
ant women out there want a kid, i will knock you up just to get the d*mn refund check.it'll be fun LOL

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
QUOTE(Spur @ Aug 8 2003, 04:16 PM)Got mine three days after the letter.
The same letter that informed me my oldest was born 2 months too early. Only got the $400 instead of $800.
I beleive the checks are cut in relationship to the last numbers of your scocial security #.
correct re: SSN

·
Registered
585 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Aug 8 2003, 02:55 PM)QUOTE(TheWiz @ Aug 8 2003, 02:35 PM) Do only folks with children get checks? I don't have kids and I have not recieved a letter...

I have a boat and a big f-in dog to support here!!!

I'm single, I drink and I own a house. I pay more taxes than anyone! It's just not fair!

me too ! (ditto)
ant women out there want a kid, i will knock you up just to get the d*mn refund check.it'll be fun LOL

I have 3 you can HAVE...believe me they cost alot more than the refund I got...LOL

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
QUOTE(TheWiz @ Aug 8 2003, 04:35 PM)Do only folks with children get checks? I don't have kids and I have not recieved a letter...

I have a boat and jet-ski to support here!!!

I'm single, I smoke, I drink and I own a house. I pay more taxes than anyone! It's just not fair!

You need children!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hopefully this time the refund is actually a refund instead of an advance. Even if I got one this time, which I won't since we have no kids, I wouldn't spend it since I spent the last "refund" and then had to send the IRS a check for $600 when tax time came.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
IT JUST CAME THOUGH YESTERDAY!!!

I was told that your taxes needed to be in the system before you could get the check.

Now Beck can get her braces!!!!!

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Do you (men) ever wonder if some one is getting a check becuase of you?

A Friend of mine was leaving for work when a person said is your name Greg and he said ya why? Then he asked Greg what is your last name and he answered Greg You have been served.

Greg asked what for? The server answers you have an 11 your old daughter. To make the story better Greg is almost 40 bald and his dating life sucked. Greg is great guy he meet his daughter the mother and took the test and it is his Daughter. The dated for a year and are now married. Greg and the family are doing great they are making up for lost time.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts